Gotta get my priorities right.
Things are getting pretty tough the next month, lotsa stuff to do before submission. So far i've done half of my CAD presentation, pretty proud of it, it looks damn good if you ask me. Hahaha...
Cher Hao found lotsa funny vids!
Hahaha that ass, always prowling through every c:/ that he sees. Well, guess our cadcam lab has become our constant source of entertainment vignettes. Got lotsa funny ones today, too bad we didnt upload all into our brothers_five account, but we'll get them sooner or later ya? Hehehe...
Miss rugby...
Can you believe it? Just one day after the culmination of a long, hectic season and I'm already missing it... I must be mad. But really miss the game... There must be some special bond that attracts you and never lets you pull away... But then again, maybe its because i'm only a little into my second year playing rugby. Just can't get enough of the sport.
William Hung just rules don't you think?
Just visited his website, again. Hahaha. Man I'll never get sick of his videos!! But then again, can't help but feel a deep sense of respect for this man. I mean, the whole world is laughing at him, and yet he takes it all in his stride and laughs with them. That's a great virtue I think many of us are lacking these days. But... in case you haven't heard it yet, here are his inspirational words once again!
"I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all."
Let us all learn from that.
Gotta chill out now!
Freaking stressful week! 8am classes 3 days in a row! This is sheer hell I tell you... 8-6, 8-3 and 8-530 is no joke. Crashing out now, hopefully will be able to wake up on time tomorrow. LOL! Ok, remember to do your reflections me maties.
Things are getting pretty tough the next month, lotsa stuff to do before submission. So far i've done half of my CAD presentation, pretty proud of it, it looks damn good if you ask me. Hahaha...
Cher Hao found lotsa funny vids!
Hahaha that ass, always prowling through every c:/ that he sees. Well, guess our cadcam lab has become our constant source of entertainment vignettes. Got lotsa funny ones today, too bad we didnt upload all into our brothers_five account, but we'll get them sooner or later ya? Hehehe...
Miss rugby...
Can you believe it? Just one day after the culmination of a long, hectic season and I'm already missing it... I must be mad. But really miss the game... There must be some special bond that attracts you and never lets you pull away... But then again, maybe its because i'm only a little into my second year playing rugby. Just can't get enough of the sport.
William Hung just rules don't you think?
Just visited his website, again. Hahaha. Man I'll never get sick of his videos!! But then again, can't help but feel a deep sense of respect for this man. I mean, the whole world is laughing at him, and yet he takes it all in his stride and laughs with them. That's a great virtue I think many of us are lacking these days. But... in case you haven't heard it yet, here are his inspirational words once again!
"I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all."
Let us all learn from that.
Gotta chill out now!
Freaking stressful week! 8am classes 3 days in a row! This is sheer hell I tell you... 8-6, 8-3 and 8-530 is no joke. Crashing out now, hopefully will be able to wake up on time tomorrow. LOL! Ok, remember to do your reflections me maties.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home