Yow...
Went to school today, 8am class. Had ADS lecture, then basically had nothing to do so came home and slack! Hahaha... Actually, I have lots to do, gotta do my detailing and TOA 1st draft by tomorrow... plus... I've got a stupid WTC test tomorrow. SICKENING... Anyways, slept and lazed around till about 3.45. Then had to go to school... again... WTH!! Hahaha how the hell did i let Yang convince me to come to school just for touch?? Haaaa but ok lah it was fun... fun till Jaz came lah... Spoiled my mood. I mean, I've got nothing against Jaz, but bloody hell, play so individualistically (if there's such a word... aiya you know what I mean lah)... some more keep mocking the girls. I mean, I know its guys versus girls and the general concensus being its not altogether that fair, but break trough already still come back and get touched FOR WHAT!!?? Fucked up... If I were a touch girl, would have been pissed. But anyways had fun all the same. Oh yeah, the malays kept teasing Yang about *ahem* again. Hahaha... wonder who leaked the secret, but anyway think he isn't all that bothered about it... (hopefully) DETAILINGS!!! Crap later, work first!
I'm Untouchable... period
(hahaha craps)
Word Life ;)
Went to school today, 8am class. Had ADS lecture, then basically had nothing to do so came home and slack! Hahaha... Actually, I have lots to do, gotta do my detailing and TOA 1st draft by tomorrow... plus... I've got a stupid WTC test tomorrow. SICKENING... Anyways, slept and lazed around till about 3.45. Then had to go to school... again... WTH!! Hahaha how the hell did i let Yang convince me to come to school just for touch?? Haaaa but ok lah it was fun... fun till Jaz came lah... Spoiled my mood. I mean, I've got nothing against Jaz, but bloody hell, play so individualistically (if there's such a word... aiya you know what I mean lah)... some more keep mocking the girls. I mean, I know its guys versus girls and the general concensus being its not altogether that fair, but break trough already still come back and get touched FOR WHAT!!?? Fucked up... If I were a touch girl, would have been pissed. But anyways had fun all the same. Oh yeah, the malays kept teasing Yang about *ahem* again. Hahaha... wonder who leaked the secret, but anyway think he isn't all that bothered about it... (hopefully) DETAILINGS!!! Crap later, work first!
I'm Untouchable... period
(hahaha craps)
Word Life ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home