I can't believe what I saw yesterday!
Was at PS with my cousins and guess what I saw in the window of the Yamaha shop? hide's burny MG-X Yellow Heart Jr!! Arrrgh!! Just can't seem to take my eyes off it. Haha. But the price was... uh... Way over my means. $2110!! Man... nvm, I'm gonna save up from now, haha... maybe I could own a Yellow Heart Jr by age 20. =P LOL! For those who still don't have a clue about what the hell I'm talking about, it's a guitar!! Hahaha... nevermind, you guys could look up the link "hide" (which is pronounced hee-day and not hide) for glimpses of his guitars and his face ^-^! Hahaha bet I'm sounding like some teenage girl rambling on about some 2-bit idol, but trust me, he's a legend in Japan. Too bad he died so young. *frown* Anyways, went round shopping for clothes for my grandma's 80th birthday bash yesterday. Or rather, shopping for my brother's clothes. Haha... cos I've got mine. Pretty routine day, nothing interesting happening. Well, maybe the only spark being the Burny~! =P Missed training yesterday, wished I could go but... wasn't allowed to. Something about having to spend the public holiday with my family, but its all in good fun too. Hehe. Aite, update later mates.
"Eyes love you, but my heart can't love you so. Zanzou no venus. My eyes love you koi wo shiyou. Maboroshi no heya de."
hide - Eyes Love You
shyz-0-logy
Was at PS with my cousins and guess what I saw in the window of the Yamaha shop? hide's burny MG-X Yellow Heart Jr!! Arrrgh!! Just can't seem to take my eyes off it. Haha. But the price was... uh... Way over my means. $2110!! Man... nvm, I'm gonna save up from now, haha... maybe I could own a Yellow Heart Jr by age 20. =P LOL! For those who still don't have a clue about what the hell I'm talking about, it's a guitar!! Hahaha... nevermind, you guys could look up the link "hide" (which is pronounced hee-day and not hide) for glimpses of his guitars and his face ^-^! Hahaha bet I'm sounding like some teenage girl rambling on about some 2-bit idol, but trust me, he's a legend in Japan. Too bad he died so young. *frown* Anyways, went round shopping for clothes for my grandma's 80th birthday bash yesterday. Or rather, shopping for my brother's clothes. Haha... cos I've got mine. Pretty routine day, nothing interesting happening. Well, maybe the only spark being the Burny~! =P Missed training yesterday, wished I could go but... wasn't allowed to. Something about having to spend the public holiday with my family, but its all in good fun too. Hehe. Aite, update later mates.
"Eyes love you, but my heart can't love you so. Zanzou no venus. My eyes love you koi wo shiyou. Maboroshi no heya de."
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home