Hey once again.
Today's gotta be one of the most boring day of my life. Hahaha.but got to develop on my design concept though, been to the library and got some awesome books. The designs just rule!!! Shit!! How do they make it look so good... Nevermind, I'll plagarise! Muahahahaha!!
Someone just added me on friendster.
Hahaha! Here's the funny part, I don't even know her. LOL! So happen that she was actually a touch girl from NYJC. Hahaha... ok... Anyways, it was cool, new friends are always welcomed. ;) Oh yeah, she's one year my senior, so does that mean I'm famous? Hahaha, I'll leave that to the imagination.
Dying of boredom now...
Actually holding on to "Amanda" (Its a rugby ball, inappropriately named by my good friend, Yang... Well, its his ball... What the hell... Hahaha). Thinking of how nice it would be to lace up my boots again and play!! Hahaha!! I'm hallucinating... Actually dreaming of playing in the back line, Stand-Off to be exact. LOL! Well, as I said, I'm hallucinating...
Arrrgh!!! Stressed!
This course's really a killer. Can die from stress!!! This is a warning to those out there who's planning to join architecture. GET A LIFE!! Hahaha, ok thats enough crap for today. *reflect reflect*
Today's gotta be one of the most boring day of my life. Hahaha.but got to develop on my design concept though, been to the library and got some awesome books. The designs just rule!!! Shit!! How do they make it look so good... Nevermind, I'll plagarise! Muahahahaha!!
Someone just added me on friendster.
Hahaha! Here's the funny part, I don't even know her. LOL! So happen that she was actually a touch girl from NYJC. Hahaha... ok... Anyways, it was cool, new friends are always welcomed. ;) Oh yeah, she's one year my senior, so does that mean I'm famous? Hahaha, I'll leave that to the imagination.
Dying of boredom now...
Actually holding on to "Amanda" (Its a rugby ball, inappropriately named by my good friend, Yang... Well, its his ball... What the hell... Hahaha). Thinking of how nice it would be to lace up my boots again and play!! Hahaha!! I'm hallucinating... Actually dreaming of playing in the back line, Stand-Off to be exact. LOL! Well, as I said, I'm hallucinating...
Arrrgh!!! Stressed!
This course's really a killer. Can die from stress!!! This is a warning to those out there who's planning to join architecture. GET A LIFE!! Hahaha, ok thats enough crap for today. *reflect reflect*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home