SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Hey!
Today's mighty busy day. (again in Shawn's terms) Church then meeting then interview then must rush work... I swear I'm gonna die one day! (oops! no good to swear ah... kiddies don't learn!) Actually the meeting was quite fun. Met up with my cousins to discuss our "Grandkids Item" for our Grandma's 80th birthday. Supposed to sing a song for her, ended up having a MEDLEY (omigosh!) of songs... Lemme see... Eh actually quite nice leh the songs! (cos i choose one what!!) Hahaha!! There's "If We Hold On Together", "You Took My Heart Away" and "Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin" (eh the last one not i choose one lor... soooooo cheena!! lol!) But overall, quite fruitful lah. Shit. Yeah now gotta find someone that actually knows how to mix the tracks so that it sounds like one megamix. Think can ask Jimmy boy... hahaha he Media and Comm ah... (my 1st choice course!!!!! arrrrrrrrgh~!!) yeah so he should know a thing or two. Then gotta change the lyrics also... my work's never done. LOL! (is my bitchin irritating you yet?) Ya ya ya, blah blah blah. Interview... like that lor... so stiff! Don't like to have cameras in front of me lah... not my thing. Hahaha. (clarification: don't like video cams, digital/hp cam's a different story) Wah! I finished my toilet plan!! (so excited for what? toilet only mah!) Eh not easy ok... stupid sanitary systems... sometimes I wonder why Singapore gotta be so clean, gimme extra work only... hahaha craps! Now still got section... Kao I don't feel like doing already leh. Nvm lah, must ENDURE! LOL!!! (FARK lah stupid ass since when you know how to endure??) Hahaha ok lah enough crap. Tomorrow's class at 1! So song! Hehehe... OH YEAH!! Got training! (every blog sure mention eh?) Ooooo... England vs France 21-24! France won sia LOL! Damn cool! Ehehe ok gotta get back to work... sickening... feel like I've got no life... ah well. Hahaha later.

"If we hold on together, I know our dreams will never die.
Dreams bring us through to forever, where clouds roll by...
For you and I..."


Love Replica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home