Hehe...
Just woke up... Gonna school in 10 mins tome but can't resist poppin by to bitch a little. Hehe...
Presentation's tomorrow! Man am I gonna get screwed. Hahaha. Don't expect any good remarks lah. I'm so dead lor~! Nevermind, if it so happens that I kena revival then arrrgh!! Aite aite aite, no panic no panic. Live's a piece of cake, you gotta know when to cut it. Hehe. Ah shit... tests are coming, portfolio review... I AM SO SCREWED.
Oh yeah btw, the bloody BT and ES notes are SOOOOOOOO thick!! Die lah! Hopefully I can cramp it all down into this thick skull of mine, by Friday! Ok gtg now babes be back later.
"Beautiful weather today..."
shyz-0-logy
Just woke up... Gonna school in 10 mins tome but can't resist poppin by to bitch a little. Hehe...
Presentation's tomorrow! Man am I gonna get screwed. Hahaha. Don't expect any good remarks lah. I'm so dead lor~! Nevermind, if it so happens that I kena revival then arrrgh!! Aite aite aite, no panic no panic. Live's a piece of cake, you gotta know when to cut it. Hehe. Ah shit... tests are coming, portfolio review... I AM SO SCREWED.
Oh yeah btw, the bloody BT and ES notes are SOOOOOOOO thick!! Die lah! Hopefully I can cramp it all down into this thick skull of mine, by Friday! Ok gtg now babes be back later.
"Beautiful weather today..."
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home