SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Sleepy...
Can barely keep my eyelids open now... been staring at the com for the past 24 hours. My eyes are tired, eyelids are sagging, head feels groggy, and I still have my client's brief and design journal to compile. Archi life sux man... For those of you out there who are aspiring to become architects, DON'T!!! Haaaaa... unless of course, you like to be tortured lah. LOL!

Went to plot ny A1s today. As usual, Peace Centre crowded with our people. All with last minute plotting. Hahaha... Anyways, farking packed, waited farking long for my plots. Hahaha. Luckily for me, got me bros there so had quite a fun time.

Gotta do my stuff now, most probably be staying up all night again. Good thing submission's tomorrow, don't know how I'm gonna stand much more of this torture... Hahaha... Oh yeah, I'm aching like god knows what from yesterday's training. Good thing training's stopped for the exams. (not like I have any =P hehehe guai lan) So good lah, can enjoy... Finally!

Aite work time. Stay strong y'all.

"Life is waiting for you, its all messed up but we'll survive..."

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home