Just got my hair coloured today.
Gonna take some getting used to, but feels real nice though. Haha. But man does my butt hurt from sitting in the salon for god knows how long. (I doubt I can endure another ordeal like that...) Today is International Slackers' Day! Haha... bet you people didn't know that huh? Well, its a day I made up cos I totally slacked my ass off. Whats new? Dion got hooked onto Shogun Total War too. Ooooo the Kensais, I'm totally into the Kensais. When I do decide to play again, I'm gonna build an entire army of Kensais! Muahahahaha... God help the Daimyo who chooses to oppose me~! (Which is practically everyone cos I'll end up killing them all! *sadistic evil laughter*) By the way, I miss rugby. Haaaaaaaa... missed 1 training and now I'm DYING for a piece of action. Hopefully they play a game again on Monday ^-^
"Kurenai ni sometta, kono ore wo. Nagusameru yatsu wa mo inai"
Kurenai - X Japan
shyz-0-logy
Gonna take some getting used to, but feels real nice though. Haha. But man does my butt hurt from sitting in the salon for god knows how long. (I doubt I can endure another ordeal like that...) Today is International Slackers' Day! Haha... bet you people didn't know that huh? Well, its a day I made up cos I totally slacked my ass off. Whats new? Dion got hooked onto Shogun Total War too. Ooooo the Kensais, I'm totally into the Kensais. When I do decide to play again, I'm gonna build an entire army of Kensais! Muahahahaha... God help the Daimyo who chooses to oppose me~! (Which is practically everyone cos I'll end up killing them all! *sadistic evil laughter*) By the way, I miss rugby. Haaaaaaaa... missed 1 training and now I'm DYING for a piece of action. Hopefully they play a game again on Monday ^-^
"Kurenai ni sometta, kono ore wo. Nagusameru yatsu wa mo inai"
Kurenai - X Japan
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home