SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Dodgeball!

Caught Dodgeball back on tuesday, but we'll get to that. First of all, we'll start off with our HTA presentation yeah? Haha what can I say... we WERE screwed. What would you expect when a group finalises a Presentation a night before... on MSN!? LOL! Basically would have bombed the presentation had we not edited the slides last minute. Oh yeah, and Deyang didn't come! Haha... so Cher Hao, Dan and me were left to die. Whahaha. Ok we got some lots of help from Ken our lecturer. Haha, ok I would have died had he not helped me with the explantion of decomposition as a concept. But then again, I really dug the differences between decomposition and the deconstructivists. Ok too much archi speak. We probably felt so screwed after the presentation that staying in class didn't really appeal to us, so we decided to go enjoy ourselves instead! Haha I mean, why make yourself so unhappy right? LOL. So Bro5-1=4 headed down to Jurong Point and caught dodgeball. The cinema was gawd empty. Only 11 people!! Haha. Oh Ben Stiller was terrific. A must-watch rating from me.

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home