I'm Back.
After a 4 day haitus in the vile country of endless pollution
(that's Malaysia for all of you who don't know)
I can truely, surely say that I'm so damn glad I was born a Singaporean.
Cos I seriously can't imagine life living in taht country everyday.
Ha! Alright I'm not being nationalist (whatever you call that) here,
but seriously... I can't stand the air there. Haha!!
It's the air! It's always the air!
Alright, I'm peeved that I missed 2 matches.
1) match against QUiTTOH Malaysian University
2) match against TP @ Farrer Park
Let it be known that I'm raring to get back to training tomorrow!
Hahaha. And of course, I wanna find out how we did against QUiTTOH and TP.
Back to Malaysia. Spent 3 days in KL before heading over to Malacca.
But more on Malacca later. KL... the air there is SHIT!
Haha and that's just a gross understatement! LOL!
But I've gta admit, shopping there was quite a thrill.
Especially when it comes the time you convert exchange rates and
feeling all rich and mighty cos you're suddenly twice as rich MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
Aite snap back to reality here. Bought quite a bit of stuff.
1) a Body Glove wallet
2) a pair of Puma skater shoes
3) a belt
4) a pair of ripped off 3 quarter army cargo pants
5) a SOHK t-shirt
Hey, my bro got a Gundam there for only S$50+!
Its damn nice - Launcher Strike Gundam.
Malacca- the same old trip to Malacca every year to attend the
Santa Cruz Malim church service.
This year, screwed up cos nobody saw the mass times and ended up
waking up at 5am cos we thought the mass was at 8.
Turns out, 8am mass was the chinese mass......
and the english one was pushed back to 9.30am.
-_-"
So, attended the chinese one instead.
Didn't understand a thing the priest was saying but managed to follow
through with the procedures.
Lesson learnt - always be sure of the mass timings
when overseas for church service!
Did I mention that the bus stops in JB looked like crap! Utter CRAP!!
They used classical greek (doric) columns with zinc roofs!!! WTF!?!?
Submission of DC drawings in 2 weeks. I'm so gonna blow my head...
well CAD, here I come. Hope I can still remember how to CAD though,
cos Bentley is jus so foreign to me now. Haha... Some Archi student eh?
Whatever.
Check out Deyang's webbie for the new Bro5 design.
I love my new shoes =D
"Crazy 'bout you, I can't live without you
Konomama itami no nakade
Crazy 'bout you, I can't live without you
Afureru omoi wo daite
Crazy 'bout you, I can't live without you
Hatenai yoruwo koete
Crazy 'bout you, I can't live without you
Ima kimino koto kanjiteru
Crazy 'bout you......"
shyz-0-logy
After a 4 day haitus in the vile country of endless pollution
(that's Malaysia for all of you who don't know)
I can truely, surely say that I'm so damn glad I was born a Singaporean.
Cos I seriously can't imagine life living in taht country everyday.
Ha! Alright I'm not being nationalist (whatever you call that) here,
but seriously... I can't stand the air there. Haha!!
It's the air! It's always the air!
Alright, I'm peeved that I missed 2 matches.
1) match against QUiTTOH Malaysian University
2) match against TP @ Farrer Park
Let it be known that I'm raring to get back to training tomorrow!
Hahaha. And of course, I wanna find out how we did against QUiTTOH and TP.
Back to Malaysia. Spent 3 days in KL before heading over to Malacca.
But more on Malacca later. KL... the air there is SHIT!
Haha and that's just a gross understatement! LOL!
But I've gta admit, shopping there was quite a thrill.
Especially when it comes the time you convert exchange rates and
feeling all rich and mighty cos you're suddenly twice as rich MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
Aite snap back to reality here. Bought quite a bit of stuff.
1) a Body Glove wallet
2) a pair of Puma skater shoes
3) a belt
4) a pair of ripped off 3 quarter army cargo pants
5) a SOHK t-shirt
Hey, my bro got a Gundam there for only S$50+!
Its damn nice - Launcher Strike Gundam.
Malacca- the same old trip to Malacca every year to attend the
Santa Cruz Malim church service.
This year, screwed up cos nobody saw the mass times and ended up
waking up at 5am cos we thought the mass was at 8.
Turns out, 8am mass was the chinese mass......
and the english one was pushed back to 9.30am.
-_-"
So, attended the chinese one instead.
Didn't understand a thing the priest was saying but managed to follow
through with the procedures.
Lesson learnt - always be sure of the mass timings
when overseas for church service!
Did I mention that the bus stops in JB looked like crap! Utter CRAP!!
They used classical greek (doric) columns with zinc roofs!!! WTF!?!?
Submission of DC drawings in 2 weeks. I'm so gonna blow my head...
well CAD, here I come. Hope I can still remember how to CAD though,
cos Bentley is jus so foreign to me now. Haha... Some Archi student eh?
Whatever.
Check out Deyang's webbie for the new Bro5 design.
I love my new shoes =D
"Crazy 'bout you, I can't live without you
Konomama itami no nakade
Crazy 'bout you, I can't live without you
Afureru omoi wo daite
Crazy 'bout you, I can't live without you
Hatenai yoruwo koete
Crazy 'bout you, I can't live without you
Ima kimino koto kanjiteru
Crazy 'bout you......"
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home