SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Monday, October 11, 2004

Lets Go Shoooooooopiiiiiiiiiiiing~!!

Caught White Chicks with the bros today! As usual, 1 bro missed the show. This time, it was Lester. C'mon man, lets catch a movie TOGETHER!! Man it was a blast. The whole show kept us in stitches from beginning to end. 2 thumbs up for the Wayan brothers! Oh and I saw my potato pal Adelene at PS. Hehehe... catching a movie alone with a guy eh? Admit it lah, I know it when I see it. LOL. After the show, hung around PS looking at stuff. Saw Jacelyn Tay, well at least Cher Hao RECKONED he saw her... but looked like her though. She looked funny. Hahaha, trying to disguise herself with sunshades and stuff. Eh she very unfriendly leh, diao us. Whahaha, but then again, must be wondering why 3 guys staring at her like that. LOL!

2 weeks till JC2, Mugging (if you could call it that) time has officially started.

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home