Disheartened.
Just got news bout what happened during training today. Big Khai attacked (of all people) Rui Song. I feel sickened just at the thought. I mean, Rui Song is not someone that would start a fight, let alone attack you. Why in the blue hell would anyone want to find trouble with him? I had my respect for him, because he has a respectable job. He is our team medic. He is supposed to heal, not hurt. This incident has dramatically decreased my respect for him. I shall not elaborate anymore, its too depressing.
-
Just got news bout what happened during training today. Big Khai attacked (of all people) Rui Song. I feel sickened just at the thought. I mean, Rui Song is not someone that would start a fight, let alone attack you. Why in the blue hell would anyone want to find trouble with him? I had my respect for him, because he has a respectable job. He is our team medic. He is supposed to heal, not hurt. This incident has dramatically decreased my respect for him. I shall not elaborate anymore, its too depressing.
-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home