Zen Like.
I love the colour Amethyst. Hehe. First up, A very Merry Happy Xmas to all =D
MIA was good, cos nothing much happened anyways. Xmas was good! Cos everybody was happy. School was... well... good (ah what the hell). Haha.
I got my (very very) belated birthday gift from (*takes a deep breath) Shufen-Peishan-Jess-Jing Syan-Qiao Yun. Lalala~ They gave me (of all things) a plush hippo with (horrors) an American football on its hand complete with Euro 2004 Germany attire. Haha, ok but still VERY lovable. Deyang got one too but his was a jailbear. LOL! Oh yeah his goes "MUAAAAAACKS, I LOVE YOU!" Mine's not that bad, just some psychotic laughing. Haha. Will get the pics up as soon as I get my cam back from my dad.
Xmas prezzies are a blast this year, though I didn't get much. Haha, greedy pig. But I got a Creative Zen Micro from Mom and Dad! Yays! Haha, but still think the data cable's too bulky, esp if I wanna transfer files to and from school. Still prefer my no-frills Creative Nomad Muvo. Straight forward USB 2.0 connection, no data cables required! Haha, sounding more and more like an advert. But unfortunately, the Muvo's only 128mb, whereas the Zen Micro... Hehe up to 2gb!! Whahaha! Creative supporter forever, down with Apple!! (unless i get an Ipod photo muahahahaha)
Oh yeah, caught Kung Fu Hustle 2 days in a row. On xmas eve and on the eve of xmas eve. The show was ok, usual Stephan Chow jokes. I owe Yang an apology, cos I promised to go for touch with him but ended up going to watch a movie instead.
I really wanna catch Meet The Fockers, Hitch, and xXx2!
I'm working overtime tonight, not with the BP submission, but helping my dad do preparations for his food catering tomorrow. 500 pax... gonna work at his stall through the night. Deyang, I'm gonna get Panda eyes soon.
New Year's coming, have you made your resolution yet?
Somebody tell me why I'm not the least bit excited about 2005?
shyz-0-logy
I love the colour Amethyst. Hehe. First up, A very Merry Happy Xmas to all =D
MIA was good, cos nothing much happened anyways. Xmas was good! Cos everybody was happy. School was... well... good (ah what the hell). Haha.
I got my (very very) belated birthday gift from (*takes a deep breath) Shufen-Peishan-Jess-Jing Syan-Qiao Yun. Lalala~ They gave me (of all things) a plush hippo with (horrors) an American football on its hand complete with Euro 2004 Germany attire. Haha, ok but still VERY lovable. Deyang got one too but his was a jailbear. LOL! Oh yeah his goes "MUAAAAAACKS, I LOVE YOU!" Mine's not that bad, just some psychotic laughing. Haha. Will get the pics up as soon as I get my cam back from my dad.
Xmas prezzies are a blast this year, though I didn't get much. Haha, greedy pig. But I got a Creative Zen Micro from Mom and Dad! Yays! Haha, but still think the data cable's too bulky, esp if I wanna transfer files to and from school. Still prefer my no-frills Creative Nomad Muvo. Straight forward USB 2.0 connection, no data cables required! Haha, sounding more and more like an advert. But unfortunately, the Muvo's only 128mb, whereas the Zen Micro... Hehe up to 2gb!! Whahaha! Creative supporter forever, down with Apple!! (unless i get an Ipod photo muahahahaha)
Oh yeah, caught Kung Fu Hustle 2 days in a row. On xmas eve and on the eve of xmas eve. The show was ok, usual Stephan Chow jokes. I owe Yang an apology, cos I promised to go for touch with him but ended up going to watch a movie instead.
I really wanna catch Meet The Fockers, Hitch, and xXx2!
I'm working overtime tonight, not with the BP submission, but helping my dad do preparations for his food catering tomorrow. 500 pax... gonna work at his stall through the night. Deyang, I'm gonna get Panda eyes soon.
New Year's coming, have you made your resolution yet?
Somebody tell me why I'm not the least bit excited about 2005?
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home