England 19 vs Australia 21
Damn I could've sworn England had it won. England's last try was just so impactful. Nice dummy by the two centres with scrum-half linking up with the fly-half. Offload to Robinson, BAM!! Offload to Ceuto, TRY!!!!!!! Haha a match worthy of high praise, England fighting back from 0-12 in the first half to finish off 19-21. Damn that Aussie kicker. Haha.
Watching the match today really got me going. I wanna play now man I wanna play!! Haven't got this much enthusiasm since we took a break for the exams. Perhaps the exam break contributed to my drop in form. I hate it, but that's what I've gotta deal with. If I don't perform in the subsequent matches, its bye bye big Shawn. Haha! Oh yeah by the way, in case you didn't know, there are 2 Shawns in our team. I'm big Shawn, and the other's small Shaun. Just cos I'm bigger in size. LOL! Ah well, big Shawn small Shaun psycho Shaun. They're all the same! =P
I'm so bored I've actually started on a new comic. And its about (horrors) japanese Ramen. Ha! Makes me hungry.
Oh and girls playing contact rugby is just cute lah. All hugging =P
I love referreeing. I've got the power.
shyz-0-logy
Damn I could've sworn England had it won. England's last try was just so impactful. Nice dummy by the two centres with scrum-half linking up with the fly-half. Offload to Robinson, BAM!! Offload to Ceuto, TRY!!!!!!! Haha a match worthy of high praise, England fighting back from 0-12 in the first half to finish off 19-21. Damn that Aussie kicker. Haha.
Watching the match today really got me going. I wanna play now man I wanna play!! Haven't got this much enthusiasm since we took a break for the exams. Perhaps the exam break contributed to my drop in form. I hate it, but that's what I've gotta deal with. If I don't perform in the subsequent matches, its bye bye big Shawn. Haha! Oh yeah by the way, in case you didn't know, there are 2 Shawns in our team. I'm big Shawn, and the other's small Shaun. Just cos I'm bigger in size. LOL! Ah well, big Shawn small Shaun psycho Shaun. They're all the same! =P
I'm so bored I've actually started on a new comic. And its about (horrors) japanese Ramen. Ha! Makes me hungry.
Oh and girls playing contact rugby is just cute lah. All hugging =P
I love referreeing. I've got the power.
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home