Pissed.
Still feeling pissed about this referreeing crap. First of all, I'm not a certified touch ref. I don't know the specifics of touch rules. I'm a certified LEAGUE ref. That's what I do. So don't tell me if it was a touch pass or a forward pass or whatever crap, I saw what I saw. If you ain't happy, sue me. And for the record, I'm never referreeing a touch match again.
But still, not all was bad about the rugby carnival. Gotta meet up with my old NYJC mates. My ex capt Waifu and fellow flanker (he played winger today) Kenneth. Fun playing against them. Oh and not forgetting Bao xin. Hey guys! Haha. Woke up at 5am today. I'm dead beat now... Probably why I sound so cranky. Ah well, I might just regret posting this as soon as tomorrow comes. But who cares. SP fixtures as follows.
SP 0 vs RSN 5
SP 0 vs SAJC 17
SP 7 vs SRJC 5 (sneaky try by Hermann our ninja - 7 pts)
SP 7 vs CJC 0 (try by Addy - 7 pts)
SP 22 vs PJC 0 (tries by me - 5 pts, Mus - 5 pts, Capt Khai - 7 pts and Saiful - 5 pts)
Final match was just great, cos we really played all out. Go SP. Well, won the bowl. Wth man bowl... kitchen ah... cup, plate, bowl, spoon... no better name izzit? Luckily we didn't end up competing for the freaking spoon. What are we gonna tell people man? We won a spoon. Like diao.................
I'm done. Batt flat.
shyz-0-logy
Still feeling pissed about this referreeing crap. First of all, I'm not a certified touch ref. I don't know the specifics of touch rules. I'm a certified LEAGUE ref. That's what I do. So don't tell me if it was a touch pass or a forward pass or whatever crap, I saw what I saw. If you ain't happy, sue me. And for the record, I'm never referreeing a touch match again.
But still, not all was bad about the rugby carnival. Gotta meet up with my old NYJC mates. My ex capt Waifu and fellow flanker (he played winger today) Kenneth. Fun playing against them. Oh and not forgetting Bao xin. Hey guys! Haha. Woke up at 5am today. I'm dead beat now... Probably why I sound so cranky. Ah well, I might just regret posting this as soon as tomorrow comes. But who cares. SP fixtures as follows.
SP 0 vs RSN 5
SP 0 vs SAJC 17
SP 7 vs SRJC 5 (sneaky try by Hermann our ninja - 7 pts)
SP 7 vs CJC 0 (try by Addy - 7 pts)
SP 22 vs PJC 0 (tries by me - 5 pts, Mus - 5 pts, Capt Khai - 7 pts and Saiful - 5 pts)
Final match was just great, cos we really played all out. Go SP. Well, won the bowl. Wth man bowl... kitchen ah... cup, plate, bowl, spoon... no better name izzit? Luckily we didn't end up competing for the freaking spoon. What are we gonna tell people man? We won a spoon. Like diao.................
I'm done. Batt flat.
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home