SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Thursday, February 24, 2005

The tears, the tears, the tears...

The final whistle blew, SP had fallen to TP 10-13...
A valliant fight guys, we were clearly the better team.
The ref was one sided.
We put in all we've got
We played with heart.
Capt went down from a vicious high tackle
He stood up and played on.
Mahdi went down with a serious leg injury
He stood up and played on.
We held their forwards at bay.
Their back line was practically useless.
Hermann tackled hard.
Mus tackled hard.
Everybody played well.
And then when it came down to the final whistle
Everyone's heart just shattered.
Shattered into a million bits.
I believe men are supposed to keep their emotions in check.
But ultimately every team SP member shedded tears of sheer disappointment.
Capt broke down.
Mahdi broke down.
Hermann broke down.
Man broke down.
Mus broke down.
Willie broke down.
Chong broke down.
Jim broke down.
Hell.
Even I broke down.
Tears flowing freely
Tears flowing deep.
It has bonded this team more than ever before.
Jim said "It was an honour playing beside you guys."
Yes, it was definitely an honour!
I believe if all our hearts beat to toward the same goal
We can, we will, achieve it.
As capt always say.
"It's difficult, but NEVER impossible."
I will embrace that thought and bring it with me
NP NP in my mind.
NP, believe me
You're in for a tough one.

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home