SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Monday, February 14, 2005

14th Feb.

Ok happy Valentines' Day to all you lovey dovey birdies out there. Hope this day is special to you as it was me. Why is this day special to me? Well... cos I never ever celebrate it. Weird huh? Nah... not weird. What to do, I'm never in demand what. LOL! Whatever.

Before I forget, Happy Birthday to my cute little (ok not so little) cousin Valda! Grown up eh? Stop acting like a cat biatch! Haha. And bring me something from Thailand next time u come over again. Heh!

Class today was cool. Showed the bros some magic tricks. Haha, the expressions on their faces when they first saw the trick was priceless. Love it when a trick goes on well. But don't you hate it when they just try to break you trick? Like what's the point then right? Magicians code no 1: there is no point revealing the trick cos it wont be magic anymore. Haha! but look at how many tricks i revealed! Nvm, learnt more, show time again tmr.

IVP begins Thursday. Getting more and more nervous as the days go by... Could we make an impact? It really depends on how much the team , or rather, the individual wants it. I want it. But deep down inside, there's a fear. The fear of screwing up, the fear of being the weakest link. God bless team SP.

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home