SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Sunday, May 1, 2005

ITP, ITP...

Ok I'm actually blogging for Fri and Saturday on a Sunday morning. Ah well.

Friday 19 April 2005
Actually looking forward to finishing the stupid plastering project and move on to something more interesting. But nooooo... as soon as I was done with it, was given the upper floor of the exact same plan. Arrrrgh!!! Irritating. Anyways, my supervisor thought I was from ITE! What the hell!? Heyyy!! I'm walking around the office in a windbreaker that says "Singapore Polytechnic", Hello! Oh and speaking of windbreakers, the office just happens to be so damn cold lah. Its almost like winter in there. How some of the guys can make it through the day without the use of a windbreaker really puzzles me. Maybe it's just cos they're enjoying the air conditioning... Whatever... Arrrgh... ITE lor...

Our LO (Liaison Officer) visited us. Not bad lah, actually quite encouraging. Told us to be more kaypo and learn more even though it's none of our business. Haha. Yeah... I guess RSP is really a good place to learn from, it being an MNC and stuff. Oh did I mention that last week, we were in the lift after knocking off and this man came in wearing a suit and all. I was staring at him wondering what kinda big shot he was. Haha... then when we reached the ground floor, he walked towards the driveway and his car (which is a Cadillac. A CADILLAC!!) pulled up in front and the security guard actually opened the door for him and said "good evening". Of course, big shots don't drive, they get driven. Went home and got on the internet and went to check out RSP's webbie, guess what, we were in the same lift as RSP's CEO, Mr Albert Hong.

Saturday 30 April 2005
Nothing much happened lah except I was playing with my hair (does this actually interest you...?). Met Jun Xian and Zhen Cong for dinner. Haha... been a long time since I last seen those 2 buggers. Talked and talked till maybe 10? Cos we were all walking and talking. And yeah, JX was so "sweet", asked his gf to go home alone just so he can meet us. Whahaha!! Ok lah I'll give you the benefit of the doubt yeah ;)

It's 645am and I still need to get ready to go to church. Yawnzzz... Perhaps God will wake me up in time for mass. Hee! Deyang, If you're reading this, it's time to update your blog!

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home