The date is set. The day Shawn breaks off from all civilian contact and forced into the vile environment which is Tekong, eating the disgusting food provided by Singapore Food Industries, sharing the bunks with... haha ok no it doesn't sound so bad at all. In fact, I welcome it. 2nd June. Tekong, nice to meet you.
Recieved my graduation invitation today too. Just my luck having to attend my graduation ceremony in NS attire. Then again, it might not be that bad. Heh...
Saw Felicia Chin in Suntec today. Man... I think she should remain on TV, cos she looks MUCH better there. Haha!
People joining me on 2nd June so far - Mr Tan Wan Yang. I'm waiting to add to the list, please feel free to INFORM me! I'm waiting for Mr Tan De Yang's GOOD news hehe!
Btw, Deyang pls update your blog.
Recieved my graduation invitation today too. Just my luck having to attend my graduation ceremony in NS attire. Then again, it might not be that bad. Heh...
Saw Felicia Chin in Suntec today. Man... I think she should remain on TV, cos she looks MUCH better there. Haha!
People joining me on 2nd June so far - Mr Tan Wan Yang. I'm waiting to add to the list, please feel free to INFORM me! I'm waiting for Mr Tan De Yang's GOOD news hehe!
Btw, Deyang pls update your blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home