MAJOR UPDATE.
Haven't been updating for longer than I've expected but this deserves a break from the hiatus. This deserves a post to itself. This is the single greatest thing (ok maybe not, but it was great) that happened in recent memory. Yes!
SP defeated NP in the Inter-Poly Rugby Games!
And the scoreline?
SP 12 vs NP 10
Woohoo! Hopefully SP gets GOLD this year. Whahahaha! I'm on a high right now, no one's bringing me down just yet.
shyz-0-logy
Haven't been updating for longer than I've expected but this deserves a break from the hiatus. This deserves a post to itself. This is the single greatest thing (ok maybe not, but it was great) that happened in recent memory. Yes!
SP defeated NP in the Inter-Poly Rugby Games!
And the scoreline?
SP 12 vs NP 10
Woohoo! Hopefully SP gets GOLD this year. Whahahaha! I'm on a high right now, no one's bringing me down just yet.
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home