My posting is out and I'm going to OCS!
Woohoo I'm soooooooooo happy I could CRY!
Officer Cadets from Gryphon (eh ah eh ah) Platoon 2:
1) Company Best Recruit - Shanmugam
2) Section 1 Bed 8 - Lionel
3) Section 1 Bed 11 - Jiang
4) Section 3 Bed 3 - Shawn
5) Section 4 Bed 12 - JY
Pictures paint a thousand words so I'll just let them do the talking.
Woohoo I'm soooooooooo happy I could CRY!
Officer Cadets from Gryphon (eh ah eh ah) Platoon 2:
1) Company Best Recruit - Shanmugam
2) Section 1 Bed 8 - Lionel
3) Section 1 Bed 11 - Jiang
4) Section 3 Bed 3 - Shawn
5) Section 4 Bed 12 - JY
Pictures paint a thousand words so I'll just let them do the talking.
This is my Tekong story.
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________

We thought life was tough in Tekong

But it was the most memorable journey
My lovely section 3 mates with our BEST sec com 3SG Kelvin
And the shit we do when we've got nothing better to do
Passing out of BMTC was the best feeling in the world!
Cos you get to meet your friends...
...and relax one corner. Haha!
THE END

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home