SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Last Friday was SP Rugby BBQ day. Had a blast meeting up with all the ruggers, especially the ones that were with me since year 1. Psycho Shaun, Lun, Hermann, Rui Song, Jimmy, Chong etc. Good food, Good fun, ultimately, good interaction. Played American football! That was wicked man. Chong was running around enjoying the banging of other people. Haha! Thanks to the yr 3s for coming down, Willie, Bryden, Ron. And not forgetting our senior big Ron, thanks for sharing your lovely army stories with us. Haha... especially the GRIZZLY BEAR!

Was thinking about my rugby days... (yeah again) Cos I really missed it since I "Graduated". Man... the different positions I played at. I wish I could play again...

Anyways I'm going down for training this thursday so *smiles*.

This week is record breaking. Why? Cos for the first time since SECONDARY SCHOOL, I've met up with Yew Kwang and Kevin EVERY SINGLE DAY of the week! Woohoo! And to think that for our poly years our conflicting schedules have prevented us from meeting up. What to do what to do... SP and NYP.

Kevin let his boss take a look at our flash game and you know what? His boss said that our game would be worth $5000-$6000 in the market!!! Holy shit! Compared to the salary we're getting now... Worlds apart man. It's like the highest heavens to the deepest of hell. LOL. And I was asking bear if his boss wanted to purchase our game instead. But all in all, I'm quite happy with the game. It's taking shape real well, and I agreed to the project to boost my portfolio anyway. Hopefully bear and I get into the same course next year. Haha. Yes, NTU!! Arts, Media and Design course. Both aiming for that. I think Hermann wants to get in too. Lets all go in together! Whahaha, or else I would have to learn some Jap and go to Japan. =P Wouldn't be a bad idea too... but I'd rather stay in Singapore, cos thats where family is.

Time to go find sound files for the game. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home