Yo yo yo yo yoooo...
Shawnie's in the house, all smacked from a day's work.
I've been chillin' all day, guess I've been pretty much a jerk.
Skip school to do my model but it didn't turn out well,
I ended up sleeping like I'm down with Cancer cells.
But I got some work done, but I ain't that proud of it though,
But hey, what the hell man, I'm the host of this show!
Got a freaking tight schedule and one helluva game,
which one to choose, man its drive me insane!
But it ain't so bad though, cos I've been watchin some wrestlin.
Chris Benoit's not champion? Whose nerves are you testin?
But hey, who am I to rap a reflection?
I'ma nail this rhyme down, it'll be damn near perfection!
Well, gotta chill out now, gotta class in the mornin,
Hope the day ain't much worse than the days I've been feelin.
Its 1 in the mornin, and my project suck.
Who's ever gonna read this? I don't give a F***.
Yo! Word Mutha Freakin' Life!
Shawnie's in the house, all smacked from a day's work.
I've been chillin' all day, guess I've been pretty much a jerk.
Skip school to do my model but it didn't turn out well,
I ended up sleeping like I'm down with Cancer cells.
But I got some work done, but I ain't that proud of it though,
But hey, what the hell man, I'm the host of this show!
Got a freaking tight schedule and one helluva game,
which one to choose, man its drive me insane!
But it ain't so bad though, cos I've been watchin some wrestlin.
Chris Benoit's not champion? Whose nerves are you testin?
But hey, who am I to rap a reflection?
I'ma nail this rhyme down, it'll be damn near perfection!
Well, gotta chill out now, gotta class in the mornin,
Hope the day ain't much worse than the days I've been feelin.
Its 1 in the mornin, and my project suck.
Who's ever gonna read this? I don't give a F***.
Yo! Word Mutha Freakin' Life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home