SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Sunday, March 14, 2004

I'd be damned!
Hahaha... just read Yang's blog, damn that fucker's really got a good one. If any of you gotta chance, go read his blog! Damn funny man! This bugger can go on and on and on about just any thing you throw at him. Bloody crapper... hahaha, he just might be good enough to spar with me! Hahaha what the hell... must go for retraining again. Cannot lose out. LOL!

Mum's birthday today.
Felt guilty not getting her a present... must really get to it soon. Feel damn bad. But by any means, birthdays are good. They're a source of entertainment... for my stomach! Hahaha... Oh yeah went to Far East with my bro today. We found a shop that sells figurines at budget prices! Hahaha... ok maybe for those of you that are not blessed with the ability to appreciate the art of professional wrestling (that goes for most of you buggers anyways... hahaha. Only freakin geniuses have taht ability by the way. LOL!), Maybe you can just fuck off to one corner here (haha kiddin, I'm one helluva peace lovin guy for those of you who don't know me. =p)... the shop was like fucking heaven for wrestling fans! (pardon my language, trying my best to exaggerate way outta context here... so help me and believe it will ya?) Anyways he got a figurine of Rob Van Dam for like what, $15!! Damn cheap man! And its brand new authentic stuff! Wooooo! Yeah that was pretty exciting... (doesn't take much to excite me eh?) Hey I'm an exciting person ok! (who're you kidding?) I'm too! (am not!) AM TOO!! (AM NOT YOU NUTCASE!) Hahaha... just crapping. been pretty much on the verge of losing it recently, cos of the datelines and stuff... hahaha... I'll survive baby, I always do... *evil snigger*

Watched Ong Bak with my brother today.
Man it was cool! and I mean C-O-O-L! That guy's damn fast man, maybe should take up Muay Thai or something and whack the hell out of anybody who crosses me! Muahahaha... I'm evil aren't I? Nah... hahaha. Oh yeah, forgot... Yang told me I must go to the light, cannot fight. Must... follow... the... light....... (hahahaha!!!!)

Ok guys gotta chill now.
Tomorrow is a new day with new challenges! (hopefully...) And there's training!! Haaaaaaaa!! Looking forward to it. Alright now I'm gonna crash out. lovely nite out to y'all.

Reflection : (this a weird one, for wrestling fans only!!) The Dead has risen today!!!!!

Word Life Y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home