Hey wassup?
Just done playing Shogun Total War. shit... Yang just taught me how to play Total War yesterday, but what he thought me was Medieval! Guess Shogun's a little different. What the hell, might as well get use to it. I'm real bored. Rushing my plans now, freakin clubhouse... But I guess its rather nice, the only problem's rendering it in 3D. Hahaha... I figure it out somehow though, like I always do... Hehehe...
Went for Rugby BBQ yesterday.
Was quite fun, played touch for awhile. Hahaha. Yang kept diving, perhaps just wanting attention from the girls lah LOL!! But any way, fun game. Lemme recall who went...
Jimmy
Yang
Chong
Hermann
Lun
Shaun
Tian En
Adi
Amresh
and Me
Yeah guess that's pretty much all the year 1s that went. Had a blast playing touch, but not so much on the cooking though. Hahaha oh yeah, seems like Yang finally "infiltrated" the touch girls camp. Believe he's now going for the kill on V, ain't that right Yang? Hahaha... Sly bastard! But it's ok, Jimmy and I will support you. Muahahaha. Don't forget us when you've got her ah! Anyways the journey back to mainland pretty much sucked cos we missed the last monorail, but hey! We had fun jus walking out and crapping! Hahaha. Alright then, got training tomorrow, looking forward to it. Been a long while since I last laced up my boots! Hahahaha. Can't wait. But in the meantime, still got my plans to rush!
Reflection : WrestleMania XX in 6 days! We've been through 19 already!?
Chill y'all, Word Life!
Just done playing Shogun Total War. shit... Yang just taught me how to play Total War yesterday, but what he thought me was Medieval! Guess Shogun's a little different. What the hell, might as well get use to it. I'm real bored. Rushing my plans now, freakin clubhouse... But I guess its rather nice, the only problem's rendering it in 3D. Hahaha... I figure it out somehow though, like I always do... Hehehe...
Went for Rugby BBQ yesterday.
Was quite fun, played touch for awhile. Hahaha. Yang kept diving, perhaps just wanting attention from the girls lah LOL!! But any way, fun game. Lemme recall who went...
Jimmy
Yang
Chong
Hermann
Lun
Shaun
Tian En
Adi
Amresh
and Me
Yeah guess that's pretty much all the year 1s that went. Had a blast playing touch, but not so much on the cooking though. Hahaha oh yeah, seems like Yang finally "infiltrated" the touch girls camp. Believe he's now going for the kill on V, ain't that right Yang? Hahaha... Sly bastard! But it's ok, Jimmy and I will support you. Muahahaha. Don't forget us when you've got her ah! Anyways the journey back to mainland pretty much sucked cos we missed the last monorail, but hey! We had fun jus walking out and crapping! Hahaha. Alright then, got training tomorrow, looking forward to it. Been a long while since I last laced up my boots! Hahahaha. Can't wait. But in the meantime, still got my plans to rush!
Reflection : WrestleMania XX in 6 days! We've been through 19 already!?
Chill y'all, Word Life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home