I'm back!
Wait, I'm already at home, so I can't be back. I've been sitting in front of this freakin com for the pass 5 hours doing my project, so where the hell am I back from? Back from school? Nope, that was ages ago... Back from the toilet? Possibly... Well technically, I'm just back from the realm of unknown. The world where lifeless souls dwell and are subjected to hellish tortures which are projects... plans, elevations, drainage, air flow... the works... Ah what the hell, ok I just said I'm back cos it sounded cool. There, hows that? Sheesh!
Went to school today.
Is that so special that it deserves a spot here? Well normally its considered routine, but hey, its submission week so I'm exercising my rights as an Architecture student to NOT turn up for lectures so that I can complete my damned PROJECT! Hahahaha!! Must be going mad. Anyway didn't do much in school today, basically went back for lunch, thats all! Hahaha... Went all the way to SP to meet Yang!! *HORRORS* LOL! Nah we went to JJC to organise a friendly match. Didn't know Yang was so famous back in JJC. Hahaha, well who knows, he might be famous for the wrong reasons! Muahahaha. Anyway, thought it was quite succesful, although the teacher-in-charge took a helluva long time to reach school! What the hell...
Had light gym training today.
I'm still hurting in my shoulders... damn I just hate being helpless. Haaa, but guess it'll heal lah. Ended up playing touch, not bad. Assisted in the only try my team scored. Actually it wasn't really that fair. Hahaha... Whats this, My team consists of ME, HAFIZ and JIMMY whereas the other had ADI, SKY, LUN and RUI SONG! It's 4 on 3 lor!! Do the math! Hahaha, but still it was fun. Helps me improve. LOL!
OK I just wanna say that I'VE FINISHED MY PROJECT!
Like FINALLY! God... hahaha ok its time to slack now! And people, do enjoy the new track on my page - Endless Rain by X JAPAN!!!
Reflection:
Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by
As I try to hold you, you're vanishing before me
You're just an illusion
When I'm awaken, my tears have drown in the sands of sleep
I'm a rose blooming in the desert...
Word Life
Wait, I'm already at home, so I can't be back. I've been sitting in front of this freakin com for the pass 5 hours doing my project, so where the hell am I back from? Back from school? Nope, that was ages ago... Back from the toilet? Possibly... Well technically, I'm just back from the realm of unknown. The world where lifeless souls dwell and are subjected to hellish tortures which are projects... plans, elevations, drainage, air flow... the works... Ah what the hell, ok I just said I'm back cos it sounded cool. There, hows that? Sheesh!
Went to school today.
Is that so special that it deserves a spot here? Well normally its considered routine, but hey, its submission week so I'm exercising my rights as an Architecture student to NOT turn up for lectures so that I can complete my damned PROJECT! Hahahaha!! Must be going mad. Anyway didn't do much in school today, basically went back for lunch, thats all! Hahaha... Went all the way to SP to meet Yang!! *HORRORS* LOL! Nah we went to JJC to organise a friendly match. Didn't know Yang was so famous back in JJC. Hahaha, well who knows, he might be famous for the wrong reasons! Muahahaha. Anyway, thought it was quite succesful, although the teacher-in-charge took a helluva long time to reach school! What the hell...
Had light gym training today.
I'm still hurting in my shoulders... damn I just hate being helpless. Haaa, but guess it'll heal lah. Ended up playing touch, not bad. Assisted in the only try my team scored. Actually it wasn't really that fair. Hahaha... Whats this, My team consists of ME, HAFIZ and JIMMY whereas the other had ADI, SKY, LUN and RUI SONG! It's 4 on 3 lor!! Do the math! Hahaha, but still it was fun. Helps me improve. LOL!
OK I just wanna say that I'VE FINISHED MY PROJECT!
Like FINALLY! God... hahaha ok its time to slack now! And people, do enjoy the new track on my page - Endless Rain by X JAPAN!!!
Reflection:
Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by
As I try to hold you, you're vanishing before me
You're just an illusion
When I'm awaken, my tears have drown in the sands of sleep
I'm a rose blooming in the desert...
Word Life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home