Yow...
Just woke up, had heavy breakfast... now feel so lathargic feel like going back to bed, but gotta get ready for school already... shit... Arrrgh! *slaps face a couple of times* Wake up wake up!! Shit head. Hahaha. Didn't finish my section last night. I mean, what's new? Hahaha slack seh! But seriously better buck up or I'll bleed at submissions. Yow! Like my new header? EXIST TO INSPIRE!! Explanation... I exist to inspire people to slack more, work less and crap to the extreme!! Hahaha!!! Training later. Heard they're gonna play a league one of these days, before they break for the exams. Whoa! That'll be fun, miss playing contact so much, it hurts. (must have had a screw loose somewhere in that unbelievably thick skull of mine) A'ite, off to the showers, gotta make it to school in time. Later.
"Screw the hype, screw what they think.
Cos when the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared,
I am the one that'll emerge victorious."
Love Replica
Just woke up, had heavy breakfast... now feel so lathargic feel like going back to bed, but gotta get ready for school already... shit... Arrrgh! *slaps face a couple of times* Wake up wake up!! Shit head. Hahaha. Didn't finish my section last night. I mean, what's new? Hahaha slack seh! But seriously better buck up or I'll bleed at submissions. Yow! Like my new header? EXIST TO INSPIRE!! Explanation... I exist to inspire people to slack more, work less and crap to the extreme!! Hahaha!!! Training later. Heard they're gonna play a league one of these days, before they break for the exams. Whoa! That'll be fun, miss playing contact so much, it hurts. (must have had a screw loose somewhere in that unbelievably thick skull of mine) A'ite, off to the showers, gotta make it to school in time. Later.
"Screw the hype, screw what they think.
Cos when the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared,
I am the one that'll emerge victorious."
Love Replica

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home