SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Wednesday, April 7, 2004

Damn...
Played 10s today, basically up against a much stronger team. Our seniors... Played in the 3-Qs for the first time. Think I screwed up lah... Never played Out Centre before what. Well, Created 2 chances, but didn't get to convert them. Thanks to my "superior" ball handling all we got were turnovers and knock-ons. Haaa... no point brooding over it lah. Madi told me my break was good, but I should have grubbered the ball for try. Hmmm... must go practice grubber soon. Hahaha!

Anyways, lost to them 7 tries to 0. What the hell, guess I'm more cut out to be a forward, although I love the creative freedom of a 3-Q. Hahaha. Nvm, I'm a flanker! (or lock, whichever) don't feel like talking much today, just wanna sit back, relax and learn. Cool eh? How you can learn from everyday things. Anyhow, had submission today. Then was free by around 10. Had nothing to do. Met up with Yang for crap session (=p) and then went to use free access (for gaming) with Hermie. Basically slacked all the way till 3 pm lah.

Had a bad feeling right from the start man, even before the game. Haiz... Perhaps its a sixth sense that ruggers have, you just know something's gonna happen. And it did. Twisted my left wrist so bad I can hardly turn it now. Oh well, all in a day's work. Hahaha. The good thing is that we'll be taking a break to study for exams, so hopefully all wounds WILL heal by then.

Aite too tired to continue. Gotta rest. Tomorrow guys.

"The best has yet to come"

Basic Thug-o-nomics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home