C-R-A-M-P-!-!-!
I swear I'm gonna get MAJOR cramps tomorrow!! Whew... just got back from training. Damn shagged. Today's training was a real killer. But enjoyed it all the same! Hahaha. Thought we would just have gym training, ended up Yat brought us for a 6km run! Woo hoo! LOL! (mad guy eh?) Ran around SP (and i mean the OUTSIDE of SP) and then went to the Business school "hill". Did our sprints there. Whoa lemme tell you, it's been a long time since I've sprinted up that hill but suddenly it felt so much easier. Ha! Eh, means I'm fitter right? LOL! after 6km run and sprints, went down to the stadium for sprinting up the stairs... (now you know why I say I'm ganna get major cramps...) did about 3 sets of that, then its one "final" round around the track and then jogged back to the gym. Then shit... turned out that they were having some water rationing shit... no water!!! Arrrgh!! No choice, had to buy! drank and rested, then headed up to the gym. thought Yat would call it a day but noooooooo, still had to do weights! Hahaha. So what to do? Hit the weights lah! Fark... shoulder still bugging me. Haiz... must slowly strengthen it up again. But hey, finally got to do the step jumps with Hermie again! Haha for so long didn't have my dear partner Hermie doing it with me. Then roped in a few people to do also. Hahaha!! they were like, so amazed when we jumped up two steps. (Stadium sized steps for your info) Hahaha yeah then they all tried and only Clarence managed to do it. LOL! So ya, guess I felt pretty good about that. Heez! Oh yeah, Jim asked me to design our rugby jersey/training kit. Guys if you have any ideas feel free to enlighten me!! A'ite, getting late, Rugby 7s tomorrow!! Hehe hoping to see the NY buggers there. LOL! K that's it, night all.
"Tolerance is a virtue that few have ever achieved"
Word Life ;)
I swear I'm gonna get MAJOR cramps tomorrow!! Whew... just got back from training. Damn shagged. Today's training was a real killer. But enjoyed it all the same! Hahaha. Thought we would just have gym training, ended up Yat brought us for a 6km run! Woo hoo! LOL! (mad guy eh?) Ran around SP (and i mean the OUTSIDE of SP) and then went to the Business school "hill". Did our sprints there. Whoa lemme tell you, it's been a long time since I've sprinted up that hill but suddenly it felt so much easier. Ha! Eh, means I'm fitter right? LOL! after 6km run and sprints, went down to the stadium for sprinting up the stairs... (now you know why I say I'm ganna get major cramps...) did about 3 sets of that, then its one "final" round around the track and then jogged back to the gym. Then shit... turned out that they were having some water rationing shit... no water!!! Arrrgh!! No choice, had to buy! drank and rested, then headed up to the gym. thought Yat would call it a day but noooooooo, still had to do weights! Hahaha. So what to do? Hit the weights lah! Fark... shoulder still bugging me. Haiz... must slowly strengthen it up again. But hey, finally got to do the step jumps with Hermie again! Haha for so long didn't have my dear partner Hermie doing it with me. Then roped in a few people to do also. Hahaha!! they were like, so amazed when we jumped up two steps. (Stadium sized steps for your info) Hahaha yeah then they all tried and only Clarence managed to do it. LOL! So ya, guess I felt pretty good about that. Heez! Oh yeah, Jim asked me to design our rugby jersey/training kit. Guys if you have any ideas feel free to enlighten me!! A'ite, getting late, Rugby 7s tomorrow!! Hehe hoping to see the NY buggers there. LOL! K that's it, night all.
"Tolerance is a virtue that few have ever achieved"
Word Life ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home