Hey.
Just had training today. Was quite fun, played 7s today. Hahaha. Everyone all psyched up after yesterday's 7s lah... Yang so psyched up that he actually became super enthu. Hahaha. Yeah, then Chong was feeling horny all day after seeing the girl in South African jersey yesterday. LOL! He was what I call "smitten with love".
Yeah then before training started we played some American football. Quite fun lah, although I can't get the rules quite right yet. Hahaha, but I scored 2 touch downs ok! Whahaha. Then played touch. Then started training. Training today quite slack lah, ran 4 rounds (the usual) then had some tackling drills. Then after that played 7s. Whahaha. Not bad lah, scored 2 trys out of 4 for our team. Think the most memorable one was when I tackled Khai (the opposing scrum-half. I was scrum-half as well) immediately after the ball came out of the scrum, stole it, got pass Jaz, faked Shaun and scored. Hahaha ok lah I know a bit long winded but eh, interesting to me right? My blog what! LOL! Kk joking, no violence yeah?
Speaking of violence, today's proberbly the first time (in 2 years) that I've been so pissed with someone. No names will be mentioned, but nevertheless its someone (I think its pretty guessable those in SP rugby) in the forward pack. Then Yang was saying if he managed to piss me off, he must have been really bad. LOL! Haaa... maybe its true lah, but damn... reall pissed off man. Nevermind, shall not waste my energy on that. Anyway even tallked to him after training. Smiled and laughed. Not that I'm a hypocrite, but... aiya, team mates what, die also have to play with him right? What ever... Endure lor...
K actually tahts pretty much all I have to say today. Tired. Got lotsa abrassions. Anyways, got WTC test tomorrow again. Farked up lah... k be back tmr. Peace.
"What ever happens outside the field stays outside the field.
On the pitch, we're SP. Never forget that."
-Zul-
Word Life
Just had training today. Was quite fun, played 7s today. Hahaha. Everyone all psyched up after yesterday's 7s lah... Yang so psyched up that he actually became super enthu. Hahaha. Yeah, then Chong was feeling horny all day after seeing the girl in South African jersey yesterday. LOL! He was what I call "smitten with love".
Yeah then before training started we played some American football. Quite fun lah, although I can't get the rules quite right yet. Hahaha, but I scored 2 touch downs ok! Whahaha. Then played touch. Then started training. Training today quite slack lah, ran 4 rounds (the usual) then had some tackling drills. Then after that played 7s. Whahaha. Not bad lah, scored 2 trys out of 4 for our team. Think the most memorable one was when I tackled Khai (the opposing scrum-half. I was scrum-half as well) immediately after the ball came out of the scrum, stole it, got pass Jaz, faked Shaun and scored. Hahaha ok lah I know a bit long winded but eh, interesting to me right? My blog what! LOL! Kk joking, no violence yeah?
Speaking of violence, today's proberbly the first time (in 2 years) that I've been so pissed with someone. No names will be mentioned, but nevertheless its someone (I think its pretty guessable those in SP rugby) in the forward pack. Then Yang was saying if he managed to piss me off, he must have been really bad. LOL! Haaa... maybe its true lah, but damn... reall pissed off man. Nevermind, shall not waste my energy on that. Anyway even tallked to him after training. Smiled and laughed. Not that I'm a hypocrite, but... aiya, team mates what, die also have to play with him right? What ever... Endure lor...
K actually tahts pretty much all I have to say today. Tired. Got lotsa abrassions. Anyways, got WTC test tomorrow again. Farked up lah... k be back tmr. Peace.
"What ever happens outside the field stays outside the field.
On the pitch, we're SP. Never forget that."
-Zul-
Word Life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home