Hehehe
Feel damn good now... and the funny thing is that I don't even know why! Maybe cos I just woke up? Feeling a little bit more than energized? Hell, I think I'm so energised now I could run the freaking Standard Chartered marathon a few times over man! Buuuuuut... as you know, I'm just crapping lah. Where in the hell do I find the time to run such bo liao thing? Hahaha. Ehhhhh, my calf still hurts... the cramp just wont go away! Pissed off... There's training tomorrow. How the hell am I gonna train with this irritating cramp hampering me!!?? Ah welll, happy thoughts, happy thoughts! Hahaha. Sometimes I just like to test myself, see the limits ah. See how lame I can actually get! Hahaha. So far still not bad ah, but I believe my true potential's greater! LOL! Whoa... gonna stay up through the night again... hopefully doing something concrete. (why the hell they use the word concrete? if only those linguists studied architecture, they'll know that concrete is actually damn blardy weak!!! Hahaha... At least R.C better. Crapz =P) Aiya was talking to Yang just now. He just found out that his *special someone* was actually a butch... =x Man... that makes it 2 in a row for him. Hahaha and he was asking me what's it with him and butches. Well Yang, honestly I don't know. Hehehe... But maybe its something to do with you going to the "light"! LOL! Anyway yeah, came off as a surprise for me too, thought she was also merely tom-boyish. Looks like Yang's gotta find a new one. Hehehe. Arrrgh damn bored now... lets see... OOOOO got people add me in friendster! (hahaha lame right? like that also write, scared people know you no friends ah!?) Haha =P Wah got NEW testimonial!! Haaaaaa! Insecure right me? haha shuddap. Ooooo groovy! Shuddap, just shuddap shuddap. (-_-||) lol! Went for class at business today. So freaking high lor the business block!! No wonder all the girls there all so toned! (note: toned doesn't necessarily mean pleasing to the eye! lol!) Then had breakfast at their foodcourt. *ahem* Not say I wanna say ah... but FC 6 SUX lor!! Hahaha. Actually I think its the lousiest canteen of all hehehe. But, no pun intended to those business buggers lah. Then saw Sheryl there with a guy. (ooooo... like why am I not surprised? haha!) Nice to see her lah after so long. Hmmm... actually not that long lah but just say for the fun of it! Yeah... That's about it I guess. One can only crap this much in a day ok! The rest reserved for people that can actually HEAR me! Hahaha! K people later!
"Someone's thinking of you...
All day... Everyday..."
Love Replica
Feel damn good now... and the funny thing is that I don't even know why! Maybe cos I just woke up? Feeling a little bit more than energized? Hell, I think I'm so energised now I could run the freaking Standard Chartered marathon a few times over man! Buuuuuut... as you know, I'm just crapping lah. Where in the hell do I find the time to run such bo liao thing? Hahaha. Ehhhhh, my calf still hurts... the cramp just wont go away! Pissed off... There's training tomorrow. How the hell am I gonna train with this irritating cramp hampering me!!?? Ah welll, happy thoughts, happy thoughts! Hahaha. Sometimes I just like to test myself, see the limits ah. See how lame I can actually get! Hahaha. So far still not bad ah, but I believe my true potential's greater! LOL! Whoa... gonna stay up through the night again... hopefully doing something concrete. (why the hell they use the word concrete? if only those linguists studied architecture, they'll know that concrete is actually damn blardy weak!!! Hahaha... At least R.C better. Crapz =P) Aiya was talking to Yang just now. He just found out that his *special someone* was actually a butch... =x Man... that makes it 2 in a row for him. Hahaha and he was asking me what's it with him and butches. Well Yang, honestly I don't know. Hehehe... But maybe its something to do with you going to the "light"! LOL! Anyway yeah, came off as a surprise for me too, thought she was also merely tom-boyish. Looks like Yang's gotta find a new one. Hehehe. Arrrgh damn bored now... lets see... OOOOO got people add me in friendster! (hahaha lame right? like that also write, scared people know you no friends ah!?) Haha =P Wah got NEW testimonial!! Haaaaaa! Insecure right me? haha shuddap. Ooooo groovy! Shuddap, just shuddap shuddap. (-_-||) lol! Went for class at business today. So freaking high lor the business block!! No wonder all the girls there all so toned! (note: toned doesn't necessarily mean pleasing to the eye! lol!) Then had breakfast at their foodcourt. *ahem* Not say I wanna say ah... but FC 6 SUX lor!! Hahaha. Actually I think its the lousiest canteen of all hehehe. But, no pun intended to those business buggers lah. Then saw Sheryl there with a guy. (ooooo... like why am I not surprised? haha!) Nice to see her lah after so long. Hmmm... actually not that long lah but just say for the fun of it! Yeah... That's about it I guess. One can only crap this much in a day ok! The rest reserved for people that can actually HEAR me! Hahaha! K people later!
"Someone's thinking of you...
All day... Everyday..."
Love Replica

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home