What if...?
What if the world exists without soul
I would not have met the ones I know
What if I hadn't made this choice
I wouldn't be hearing your sweet voice
My life reflects a distant past
I yearn to live it twice
The people I know
The people I knew
What if I never chose to meet you?
Would I have that many friends
I would never have walked down this road
It seemed too trecherous a journey
But turned out to be perfection in its glory
I'll never regret the friends I've made
For in you my friends, I place my fate
Life is full of "What ifs"
Pondering lets you know how lucky you are
To all out there
I LOVE YOU
shzy-0-logy
What if the world exists without soul
I would not have met the ones I know
What if I hadn't made this choice
I wouldn't be hearing your sweet voice
My life reflects a distant past
I yearn to live it twice
The people I know
The people I knew
What if I never chose to meet you?
Would I have that many friends
I would never have walked down this road
It seemed too trecherous a journey
But turned out to be perfection in its glory
I'll never regret the friends I've made
For in you my friends, I place my fate
Life is full of "What ifs"
Pondering lets you know how lucky you are
To all out there
shzy-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home