Excited!!!
Its raining sooooooo heavily now and there's training later! Whahaha!! Gonna play in MUD later! Slide slide slide. Wheeeeeeeee~! ^-^ Ok, feeling creative now, for no apparent reason. Hehehe. Missed touch yesterday. And judging by what Ro left on the tagboard, I MISSED OUT ON ALOT OF FUN! =( Nvm, I'll try to make it for the next touch training. Aite, I'm gonna school soon, gonna get real messy and dirty and sticky and muddy and yucky and... Whatever! It'll be nice if I could HUG someone after training today. LOL! Awww c'mon... who wants a hug? Hehehe later!
shyz-0-logy
Its raining sooooooo heavily now and there's training later! Whahaha!! Gonna play in MUD later! Slide slide slide. Wheeeeeeeee~! ^-^ Ok, feeling creative now, for no apparent reason. Hehehe. Missed touch yesterday. And judging by what Ro left on the tagboard, I MISSED OUT ON ALOT OF FUN! =( Nvm, I'll try to make it for the next touch training. Aite, I'm gonna school soon, gonna get real messy and dirty and sticky and muddy and yucky and... Whatever! It'll be nice if I could HUG someone after training today. LOL! Awww c'mon... who wants a hug? Hehehe later!
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home