SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Saturday, July 3, 2004

Great start to a new Semester.

All the banners are done and looking good. Flyers are done! Found out that there was actually a touch and Contact rugby banner from the previous years but wth. Hahaha, I think ours look better anyways! =P Met some senior touch girls today. Turnout for touch was (surprisingly) large! Haha, ok no offence meant. Touch today was uh... quite fun, although I was seriously getting out of breath. (visit the gym more often you moron!) Scored a number of tries. Its good to know that I'm back in form! YAY! Hahaa... cos I've been struggling to find it since the beginning of the holidays! WTF... But alls good anyhow.David and Yum taught me some moves today. Funny names though, but yeah. "Tits" and "Arse", where theres a dummy runner that... wait, I'm telling to much! Go figure!! =P Then there's "Confusion", which was haha... not that confusing afterall. Greece is SOOOOOOO gonna beat Portugal! I DON'T CARE~!!! Hahaha! Go GREECE! GOOOOOOOOO!!!

"GREEEEEEEEEECE~!! Make my day!"

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home