Good days come in THREES!
Yep, Training yesterday was... enlightening. Haha, so to speak. Had lotsa fun, lotsa injuries, and sad to say... lotsa fighting. Well well, that's what you get with contact rugby, tempers are bound to flare sooner than later. But what happened yesterday was what I'd seen coming in a long, long time. No names mentioned, but people, do try to play by the rules. Thats an essential part of the game that not only gets the points, but prevents injury. (to both opponents and more importantly, your own team mates) This team could go a long way if we work together, and play our strengths to our advantage, so don't kill your own team mate! Other than that, training was cool. Hehe. Did the circuit thing again, it was fun~! Didn't score any tries though but hey, enjoyed myself all the same! And the best part is everybody was cool with everybody in the end! so that's a plus!
Today - gym with Sky, Jimmy and Chong. Whacked my whole body... feeling the after effects of a killer workout now. Yeah, pretty much my fault cos I hadn't been to the gym in like what? 3 months? Sheesh... Haha, but felt good. Hadn't felt so refreshed in a long while. Touch today but didn't go down. It was a choice between gym and touch so I guess I missed the gym more. Sorry Yang~!! Oh yeah, I managed to finish the guest book for my grandma's 80th birthday. It's a beauty~!! (cos I did it!)
Tomorrow - LAN!!! Gonna fly planes with me cuzzies! Hahaha! Then training. Jimmy said from now on it would be contact all the way! Way to go~!! Looking forward to it (not the injuries though..)!
"Deyang! Download some anime for meeeeeeeeee~!!"
shyz-0-logy
Yep, Training yesterday was... enlightening. Haha, so to speak. Had lotsa fun, lotsa injuries, and sad to say... lotsa fighting. Well well, that's what you get with contact rugby, tempers are bound to flare sooner than later. But what happened yesterday was what I'd seen coming in a long, long time. No names mentioned, but people, do try to play by the rules. Thats an essential part of the game that not only gets the points, but prevents injury. (to both opponents and more importantly, your own team mates) This team could go a long way if we work together, and play our strengths to our advantage, so don't kill your own team mate! Other than that, training was cool. Hehe. Did the circuit thing again, it was fun~! Didn't score any tries though but hey, enjoyed myself all the same! And the best part is everybody was cool with everybody in the end! so that's a plus!
Today - gym with Sky, Jimmy and Chong. Whacked my whole body... feeling the after effects of a killer workout now. Yeah, pretty much my fault cos I hadn't been to the gym in like what? 3 months? Sheesh... Haha, but felt good. Hadn't felt so refreshed in a long while. Touch today but didn't go down. It was a choice between gym and touch so I guess I missed the gym more. Sorry Yang~!! Oh yeah, I managed to finish the guest book for my grandma's 80th birthday. It's a beauty~!! (cos I did it!)
Tomorrow - LAN!!! Gonna fly planes with me cuzzies! Hahaha! Then training. Jimmy said from now on it would be contact all the way! Way to go~!! Looking forward to it (not the injuries though..)!
"Deyang! Download some anime for meeeeeeeeee~!!"
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home