SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Thursday, June 17, 2004

In Helpless Denial
Played my first ever club match yesterday. For the Blacks. And our worthy opponents? SAFSA...... Wth? Haha Actually didn't even expect a match yesterday cos I thought it was just gonna be training in school. Turns out that when we reached school Jimmy told us that Blacks didn't have enough players so we had to go down and fill out for them. (btw, its also a good thing to know that SP players makes up about 3/4 of the Blacks team so yeah) So shit, wasn't even prepared to play a match but guessed we just hafta do it. Rushed down there and was told that it was a WALKOVER due to insufficient players!! FAAAAAAAARK! But then had a friendly against SAFSA cos they loaned us some players. Shit, I got my ass kicked. Yup, We all got our asses kicked! Only then did I realise that what David said was true! (haha nah actually i realised it was true but just didn't take action) To improve, join a club. Yeah... but just don't have the time, and my results aren't the best in town so yeah... Only managed to make about 3 tackles (man those guys were fast!) by pulling them down, not a very nice way to tackle eh? But whatever, learnt lots from yesterday's game. Oh yeah Babarians lost to Combined Schools 10-11... WTH!!?? Yeah kelvin was pissed, cos babarians got their last try disallowed. Wasted...

I saw BEAR and YK at Heeren yesterday! IDIOOOOOOOTS! Hahaha!! 4EA just rule baby!

I got my dad his father's day's present! Hehe... very nice! If I could say so myself. =P

Oh and Hermie, if you're reading this, your Naruto's with Bush.

"Sharingaaaaaaaaan. Use Sharingan to cheat in tests! Hehe"

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home