NY, NY...
Shit lah NY, when I was there for 1st 3 months looked like crap, now? SOOOOOOO NIIIIIIICE!!! Jealous, but ah well. Today was pretty slack, didn't do much. Mr yen told me to do sketches and show it to him tomorrow but I really don't feel like doing anything right now except watching NARUTO! Hehehe. Soooooo, think I'll just do it tomorrow in class. Btw, submission tomorrow... and I just found out my group presentation's on wed.
Anyways, went down to NYJC today. Good to see those buggers again lah. SO NICE~! SO WELCOMING~! PERSPIRE UNTIL LIKE THAT THEN COME HUG ME~! BLAAAAAAAARDY HELL~! LOL~! But they didn't train long though, quite disappointed cos I thought they would have trained longer. Wanted to at least play some touch but well, can't ask for the world could you? Yeah then Lynn saw Vincent and me but didn't call us... diao|||. So bad lor =P Hahaha. Nvm, treat me lunch can liao whahahha! By the way, advert time!! VJ's working at PS! The jap restaurant at the basement (opposite either Sakae or Yoshinoya, not too sure)!! Lets all go disturb him ok!?
"Testimonial's on 4th august!"
shyz-0-logy
Shit lah NY, when I was there for 1st 3 months looked like crap, now? SOOOOOOO NIIIIIIICE!!! Jealous, but ah well. Today was pretty slack, didn't do much. Mr yen told me to do sketches and show it to him tomorrow but I really don't feel like doing anything right now except watching NARUTO! Hehehe. Soooooo, think I'll just do it tomorrow in class. Btw, submission tomorrow... and I just found out my group presentation's on wed.
Anyways, went down to NYJC today. Good to see those buggers again lah. SO NICE~! SO WELCOMING~! PERSPIRE UNTIL LIKE THAT THEN COME HUG ME~! BLAAAAAAAARDY HELL~! LOL~! But they didn't train long though, quite disappointed cos I thought they would have trained longer. Wanted to at least play some touch but well, can't ask for the world could you? Yeah then Lynn saw Vincent and me but didn't call us... diao|||. So bad lor =P Hahaha. Nvm, treat me lunch can liao whahahha! By the way, advert time!! VJ's working at PS! The jap restaurant at the basement (opposite either Sakae or Yoshinoya, not too sure)!! Lets all go disturb him ok!?
"Testimonial's on 4th august!"
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home