Timeless Architecture
Is there really such a thing? Hmmm... By the way, Tadao Ando sucks! Why is he such a perfectionist!!?? Make some mistake so I at least have something to criticise about your work for case study leh!! This week's gonna be another tiring week, but like since when (in Darch) wasn't it a tiring day? Ask any Darch student man... sick. Submissions due this sat, think my group's getting on pretty well, but I just ain't got the strenght to do anything once I get home. Haha... just wanna slack till I drop. Or maybe play some rugby or touch! LOL! Then I can take my mind off all these shit at least.
Yang's brithday's tomorrow~!
Wonder what the team's gonna do to him eh? LOL! Maybe (just maybe) the touch girls would join in as well. Hahaha. Got his present just now, didn't know what to get, so... trusting my (as Yang would call it) "arty farty" sense, I got him something that I don't even know if he would use. =P Hey but got reason one ok! I got it because it signifies and encompasses... shit, too much case studies, getting mad...
Group discussion with my group today lasted from 4 to 7pm. Like TOTALLY shagged mate! And before that, discussion with my personal tutor. My life's full of discussions... I HATE DISCUSSIONS! ARRRGH! GET OUT OF MY LIFE~!! Haha siao.
Tomorrow 830am another discussion...
-_-''
"dakara togireta melody..."
shyz-0-logy
Is there really such a thing? Hmmm... By the way, Tadao Ando sucks! Why is he such a perfectionist!!?? Make some mistake so I at least have something to criticise about your work for case study leh!! This week's gonna be another tiring week, but like since when (in Darch) wasn't it a tiring day? Ask any Darch student man... sick. Submissions due this sat, think my group's getting on pretty well, but I just ain't got the strenght to do anything once I get home. Haha... just wanna slack till I drop. Or maybe play some rugby or touch! LOL! Then I can take my mind off all these shit at least.
Yang's brithday's tomorrow~!
Wonder what the team's gonna do to him eh? LOL! Maybe (just maybe) the touch girls would join in as well. Hahaha. Got his present just now, didn't know what to get, so... trusting my (as Yang would call it) "arty farty" sense, I got him something that I don't even know if he would use. =P Hey but got reason one ok! I got it because it signifies and encompasses... shit, too much case studies, getting mad...
Group discussion with my group today lasted from 4 to 7pm. Like TOTALLY shagged mate! And before that, discussion with my personal tutor. My life's full of discussions... I HATE DISCUSSIONS! ARRRGH! GET OUT OF MY LIFE~!! Haha siao.
Tomorrow 830am another discussion...
-_-''
"dakara togireta melody..."
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home