Random Thoughts.
- You know life sucks when you're stuck in front of the com for 60 hours straight doing nothing but work.
- Why do we pay so much school fees when we've still gotta pay for our resources? I'm broke!
- Don't you just LOVE drawing, its THE cure for boredom.
- If you don't like drawing you're just jealous. Haha!
- The Grudge totally sucked, cheap thrills cheap thrills, dirt cheap ending.
- Any good comics or anime lately? I haven't been touching those for so long, it hurts!
- Presentations are a bore, agree?
- What do you call a holiday that is spent entirely on work? Enlighten me.
- The standard of living is too high. Either that or they need to reduce the pricing for movie rentals.
- I'm so totally bored.
- Does ITP stand for Industrial Training Programme or just plain Individual Torture Programme.
- I miss rugby.
- Ditto.
- The Best Bet was a surprisingly good film. Arthouse Arthouse!!
- Meeting Ericia Lee in person was a nightmare, if not worse.
- Ericia Lee is so thin (and ugly) IT HURTS! Walking bones... *smirk*
- Burning session officially begins today, beginning with the movie "Brotherhood". VCD pirate alert hehe!
- I love my new phone.
- I've got too many bags, but I love them all.
- Don't you just love the rain?
- Wasabi and green tea DO NOT mix well together, trust me.
- Too much eel sushi makes Deyang a sick sheep.
- Cher Hao loves LORRIES. Go figure.
- I regret cutting my hair.
- There's more to "Silent crit" than meets the eye. Not only will you not be heard, you're hardly seen as well.
- Year 1 Darch students are very rich this year. Rich buggers... bah.
- Presentation panels costs a BOMB.
- Computers weren't designed for architects. Takes one to know one.
- If you're an Architect, make sure you have enough memory space left in your com BEFORE even starting on a new project, cos you know how precious memory is.
- Did I mention I miss rugby?
shyz-0-logy
- You know life sucks when you're stuck in front of the com for 60 hours straight doing nothing but work.
- Why do we pay so much school fees when we've still gotta pay for our resources? I'm broke!
- Don't you just LOVE drawing, its THE cure for boredom.
- If you don't like drawing you're just jealous. Haha!
- The Grudge totally sucked, cheap thrills cheap thrills, dirt cheap ending.
- Any good comics or anime lately? I haven't been touching those for so long, it hurts!
- Presentations are a bore, agree?
- What do you call a holiday that is spent entirely on work? Enlighten me.
- The standard of living is too high. Either that or they need to reduce the pricing for movie rentals.
- I'm so totally bored.
- Does ITP stand for Industrial Training Programme or just plain Individual Torture Programme.
- I miss rugby.
- Ditto.
- The Best Bet was a surprisingly good film. Arthouse Arthouse!!
- Meeting Ericia Lee in person was a nightmare, if not worse.
- Ericia Lee is so thin (and ugly) IT HURTS! Walking bones... *smirk*
- Burning session officially begins today, beginning with the movie "Brotherhood". VCD pirate alert hehe!
- I love my new phone.
- I've got too many bags, but I love them all.
- Don't you just love the rain?
- Wasabi and green tea DO NOT mix well together, trust me.
- Too much eel sushi makes Deyang a sick sheep.
- Cher Hao loves LORRIES. Go figure.
- I regret cutting my hair.
- There's more to "Silent crit" than meets the eye. Not only will you not be heard, you're hardly seen as well.
- Year 1 Darch students are very rich this year. Rich buggers... bah.
- Presentation panels costs a BOMB.
- Computers weren't designed for architects. Takes one to know one.
- If you're an Architect, make sure you have enough memory space left in your com BEFORE even starting on a new project, cos you know how precious memory is.
- Did I mention I miss rugby?
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home