shyz Hates...
...cleaning his room. I just spent 4 hours clearing the mess that I call a room and now its only half done... well, I'm not doing anymore. I'm beat. Training starts tomorrow. Yay! We've got hydrotherapy tomorrow. Hehe, meaning we get to dip in the pool after training! Playing with water can be fun you know? Especially after a long gruelling training session.
Ever wondered why food court food just tastes god awful? No? Then have you ever wondered WHY people can put up with this... this shit you call food? I can't seem to figure it out. Is it an evolution? Foodcourt food becoming the standard-bearer; people ADAPTING to these standards. Why? Becourse they're too busy? Too lazy? Or just couldn't be bothered? We are slowly regarding mediocracy as excellence. C'mon! I say get some GOOD food out there.
I finally found a comic shop that sells the comic that I've been looking for for a long long time. It's at Compass Point~! Haha. Oh by the way, the comic's called Horizon. A comic about (what else?) RUGBY! Haaa.... well, it's quite a nice read, just that you'll have to flex your brain muscles figuring out the words cos the chinese happens to be the "old" kinda chinese so yeah. But still, a good read nonetheless. Too bad it ends at book 7... =(
Submission's on sat, and I've yet to start correcting my design. Am I a bad student? I shall not say more. =D
shyz-0-logy
...cleaning his room. I just spent 4 hours clearing the mess that I call a room and now its only half done... well, I'm not doing anymore. I'm beat. Training starts tomorrow. Yay! We've got hydrotherapy tomorrow. Hehe, meaning we get to dip in the pool after training! Playing with water can be fun you know? Especially after a long gruelling training session.
Ever wondered why food court food just tastes god awful? No? Then have you ever wondered WHY people can put up with this... this shit you call food? I can't seem to figure it out. Is it an evolution? Foodcourt food becoming the standard-bearer; people ADAPTING to these standards. Why? Becourse they're too busy? Too lazy? Or just couldn't be bothered? We are slowly regarding mediocracy as excellence. C'mon! I say get some GOOD food out there.
I finally found a comic shop that sells the comic that I've been looking for for a long long time. It's at Compass Point~! Haha. Oh by the way, the comic's called Horizon. A comic about (what else?) RUGBY! Haaa.... well, it's quite a nice read, just that you'll have to flex your brain muscles figuring out the words cos the chinese happens to be the "old" kinda chinese so yeah. But still, a good read nonetheless. Too bad it ends at book 7... =(
Submission's on sat, and I've yet to start correcting my design. Am I a bad student? I shall not say more. =D
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home