This packet of thoughts come in Miscelleneous flavours.
Nokia's designs are getting mighty ugly these days. And their designs are oh-so-predictable.
Check this out - NUS has been ranked 18th among the world's top 200 tertiary institutions! Is that cool or what? Sadly, that's NOT where I wanna end up. =D
NTU came in a respectable 50th and hey! RMIT is ranked 55th! Hehe pretty much exposed my inclination eh?
I loathe the standard of living in Singapore. Too little for too much. Everything's money here, just as well as money being everything.
Movie tickets are way too expensive!
Who thinks Keira Knightley's got a good figure? Haha.
I wanna watch SharkTale. Oh yeah that and probably half a dozen other movies. TAXI!!
Paya Lebar Kovan's getting into the S-League scene next year. Not like I've ever been interested in the S-League, but just the fact that I live in the vacinity is suffice for the amount of excitement stired up within the hollow walls of my brain. Haha =P
I love Canterbury.
Shaman King's a pretty good anime but tend to boring after awhile. Anyone's got anime to recommend? I'm seriously boring myself to death here. Oh, no sci-fi please. It just gets on my nerves.
Just so you know, Gundam Seed Destiny's now available for downloading. (ooops! quiet now, its not legal)
And just so you know too, I'm NOT a fan of Gundam Seed. Haha sorry Deyang =P (Sci-fi lah, can't stand it.)
It's such a beautiful day today? Care for a game of rugby or touch? Man I miss RUGBY!!
Maybe I should consider a career as a professional cartoonist. Haha but nah, not good enough, esp with people like Black Sheep around. Heez.
La Salle arts school is so freaking small man, how'd you expect budding artists to express their creativity in such an enclosed space?
My broken finger's still hurting from 2 months ago. Talk about hard to heal...
Anybody's got Yoshiki's "Foreign Sand"? I'm dying to hear it cos the midi rocks.
shyz-0-logy
Nokia's designs are getting mighty ugly these days. And their designs are oh-so-predictable.
Check this out - NUS has been ranked 18th among the world's top 200 tertiary institutions! Is that cool or what? Sadly, that's NOT where I wanna end up. =D
NTU came in a respectable 50th and hey! RMIT is ranked 55th! Hehe pretty much exposed my inclination eh?
I loathe the standard of living in Singapore. Too little for too much. Everything's money here, just as well as money being everything.
Movie tickets are way too expensive!
Who thinks Keira Knightley's got a good figure? Haha.
I wanna watch SharkTale. Oh yeah that and probably half a dozen other movies. TAXI!!
Paya Lebar Kovan's getting into the S-League scene next year. Not like I've ever been interested in the S-League, but just the fact that I live in the vacinity is suffice for the amount of excitement stired up within the hollow walls of my brain. Haha =P
I love Canterbury.
Shaman King's a pretty good anime but tend to boring after awhile. Anyone's got anime to recommend? I'm seriously boring myself to death here. Oh, no sci-fi please. It just gets on my nerves.
Just so you know, Gundam Seed Destiny's now available for downloading. (ooops! quiet now, its not legal)
And just so you know too, I'm NOT a fan of Gundam Seed. Haha sorry Deyang =P (Sci-fi lah, can't stand it.)
It's such a beautiful day today? Care for a game of rugby or touch? Man I miss RUGBY!!
Maybe I should consider a career as a professional cartoonist. Haha but nah, not good enough, esp with people like Black Sheep around. Heez.
La Salle arts school is so freaking small man, how'd you expect budding artists to express their creativity in such an enclosed space?
My broken finger's still hurting from 2 months ago. Talk about hard to heal...
Anybody's got Yoshiki's "Foreign Sand"? I'm dying to hear it cos the midi rocks.
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home