SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Monday, January 24, 2005

Revolution.

Haha. Ok finally got my feelings in check now. Sometimes I'm just so pissed with myself that I piss the whole world with me. So, lets put everything behind me and start from here yeah?

ES quiz today. Yeah... open book... all the more reason for Yen to set the paper damn tough right? Shit... didn't do 3 qns. hopefully I can pass. The abrasion on my hand's not healing fast. Hope it'll heal by wed cos we'll so trash PJC on wed! LOL. Oh well, worst case scenario... abrasion gets worse lah. Whatever. Had a guest lecturer come do a talk today. He came late lah... like wth... I wanna go home you know! And his name sounded so... gay... Rene Tan, thought it was a girl. And his speech is so accented! So heavily fakely accented! (U get the meaning) But his sketches were nice lah. Haaaaaa... Oh and Keng Keng Briefed us on out ITP. 20 students would have a chance to go to Hong Kong University for exchange programme. Bro5 signed up but most likely only 1 or 2 at the most would go. Ah well...

Met Wilson at the cafe after school. He and Shaun briefed me about the NTI thing lah. Home bound. Hey I just realised I miss maths!was teaching my bro E maths and got so into it that I did almost all the qns in his textbook. Fun lah... miss A maths also. Anyone wanna do maths? Whahaha.

Shikamaru's cute. Heh.

Still yet to d/l the patch programme for my Zen micro... lazy lah... Submission on fri. Whats new?

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home