SP vs PJC
I'll start by saying PJC is like DAAAAAAAAMN ulu lah. Haha... anyways, couldn't keep track of the score cos the whole match was like damn messy and I was stoning and not knowing what I was doing half the time. Right, SP defeat PJC 7 tries to 1.
Score sheet
1) Capt Khai
2) Mus
3) Asmani
4) Jamal
5) Saiful (hometown hero)
6) Me
7) Wilson
I'd say I played horribly today. Totally totally sucky. Buck up shyz, IVP's only 3 weeks away.
shyz-0-logy
I'll start by saying PJC is like DAAAAAAAAMN ulu lah. Haha... anyways, couldn't keep track of the score cos the whole match was like damn messy and I was stoning and not knowing what I was doing half the time. Right, SP defeat PJC 7 tries to 1.
Score sheet
1) Capt Khai
2) Mus
3) Asmani
4) Jamal
5) Saiful (hometown hero)
6) Me
7) Wilson
I'd say I played horribly today. Totally totally sucky. Buck up shyz, IVP's only 3 weeks away.
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home