Irritating
Lost the auction, some asshole out bidded me at the very last minute. THE VERY LAST MINUTE! Arrrgh... there goes my $15 Love Hina collection. The whole complete series you know!! For $15 only... and that ass bidded $16. GAWD!! I need rugby rugby rugby. And yeah pretty much made up my mind to go back to NY for trainings =D. Hehe I just borrowed a vcd from my cousin, Turbo: A Power Ranger's Movie. Haha still small kid lahhh... I like! Oh and did I mention Thai films rock? Avid supporter here. =P My recommendation: Pom Pi Ram - won awards at the international film fest. And while you're at it catch the whole list of other Thai productions like Iron Ladies (I & II), My Girl, The Unborn, Shutter, Ong Bak, etc etc. Oh, don't watch Art of the Devil though, pretty boring. Heh.
I got test I got test. SIANNNZZZZZZZZZ.
I really like this picture, or rather, caricature of John Cena. His new entrance theme ROCKS! Very old school, titled "It's My Time". Check out wwe.com to hear it. Or you could just click here. Will miss his "Word Life" theme though, but we alls gotsta move ons yeah? Haha.

Oh yeah check out the new Wrestlemania trailer too. Features Batista, Big show, Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels and a whole load of other superstars, a parody of "Taxi Driver". The one by Kurt Angle and Christy Hemme's funny too, a parody of the classic "When Harry Met Sally".
Chill out y'all.
shyz-0-logy
Lost the auction, some asshole out bidded me at the very last minute. THE VERY LAST MINUTE! Arrrgh... there goes my $15 Love Hina collection. The whole complete series you know!! For $15 only... and that ass bidded $16. GAWD!! I need rugby rugby rugby. And yeah pretty much made up my mind to go back to NY for trainings =D. Hehe I just borrowed a vcd from my cousin, Turbo: A Power Ranger's Movie. Haha still small kid lahhh... I like! Oh and did I mention Thai films rock? Avid supporter here. =P My recommendation: Pom Pi Ram - won awards at the international film fest. And while you're at it catch the whole list of other Thai productions like Iron Ladies (I & II), My Girl, The Unborn, Shutter, Ong Bak, etc etc. Oh, don't watch Art of the Devil though, pretty boring. Heh.
I got test I got test. SIANNNZZZZZZZZZ.
I really like this picture, or rather, caricature of John Cena. His new entrance theme ROCKS! Very old school, titled "It's My Time". Check out wwe.com to hear it. Or you could just click here. Will miss his "Word Life" theme though, but we alls gotsta move ons yeah? Haha.

Oh yeah check out the new Wrestlemania trailer too. Features Batista, Big show, Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels and a whole load of other superstars, a parody of "Taxi Driver". The one by Kurt Angle and Christy Hemme's funny too, a parody of the classic "When Harry Met Sally".
Chill out y'all.
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home