RUNAWAY - electrico
Truely Julie, in another day
You know it really isn't far away
That I'm longing to be with you
You'll be waiting for another sun
But that's when things begin to come undone
There's sense that's running in the air
And that's the time that you should never dare
Running away you can't pretend
Up to the door and back again with me
I know...
Running away it drives me wild
even someone who makes me mild like you
I know...
There's a placewhere everything is free
And everyone is just like you and me
Like I've never seen before
But I would never ever wanna go
To a place unless you tell me so
Then you said you wanted more
There's a sense that's running in the air
And thats the time that you should never dare
Running away you can't pretend
Up to the door and back again with me
I know...
Running away it drives me wild
even someone who makes me mild like you
I know...
Truely Julie, in another day
You know it really isn't far away
That I'm longing to be with you
You'll be waiting for another sun
But that's when things begin to come undone
There's sense that's running in the air
And that's the time that you should never dare
Running away you can't pretend
Up to the door and back again with me
I know...
Running away it drives me wild
even someone who makes me mild like you
I know...
There's a placewhere everything is free
And everyone is just like you and me
Like I've never seen before
But I would never ever wanna go
To a place unless you tell me so
Then you said you wanted more
There's a sense that's running in the air
And thats the time that you should never dare
Running away you can't pretend
Up to the door and back again with me
I know...
Running away it drives me wild
even someone who makes me mild like you
I know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home