SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Great Influx.

Yesterday & today was just weird. In a good way that is. It just seemed that everybody remembers me at the same time. ok weird...

(Yesterday & Today is a bloody nice song~!)

All started on Tuesday actually. During touch training, talked to Yum and Khai more than I've ever talked to them at any single time. Ok, I dunno why but I am not the type that can hold a conversation well. Unless of course, if I'm close to you. Actually, I've realised that I've interacted more openly with people over the past couple of days than I had ever did in ages. Weird...

Ok, so Yum asked me whether I would be interested in joining him for Blacks Touch tournament. Frankly, I'd love to. But I'd made an agreement with the team to help with the banners for freshies orientation, so... tough luck. Haha, real sorry Yum.

Oh, Ro messaged me asking if the guys would like to send a men's team for Lion Reds' Touch tournament in June. Haha! I was quite stunned when I first read the message. Was with Willie at BK when the message came.
"Hey shawn would you be interested to send a men's team together with the sp guys for the lion reds carnival on 19 june? Lemme noe and i'll send you more details"
I was like... *blank*
Wondering who could that be. Haha! At first thought it was Yum. Nope, couldn't be... cos I got his HP no. Showed the message to Willie and he also went 0_0
Haha!!

Willie said something about a certain girl in archi who knows me. Freaky... cos I totally don't know anyone else in that course apart from my classmates. Errs...

Then late last night, recieved an sms from Adelene. Still don't understand the msg though... Potato!! Explain it to me!

We had a fire drill this morning at work! Haha fun man. We actually assembled outside DFS! Shit... must have looked like some Jap aunties and uncles waiting for DFS to open so we could shop. OMG...

Mr Yen came to visit us today. Surprise surprise. Got to slack so much, fire drill - 1/2 hour. Mr Yen's visit - 45 mins. Whoa!! Slacker's paradise!

Did I mention I met Deyang and Fadzli yesterday? (Sorry for the erraticity) Went to search for Thank You cards to send our respective companies for graciously putting up with us for one and a half months. Haha!

I think my supervisor's slackened on me. All I did today was his timesheet on MS Excel! Haha! Didn't even type a single command on AutoCAD today! Its A Miracle!! Haaa... okok... maybe I did type ONE command. "xref". That's it I swear! =P

I feel nostalgic now... Tomorrow's the last day of ITP. It's a bittersweet feeling. On one hand, I'm glad its over. No more waking up at 5.45am. But then again, I've learned so much from them. And I've bonded so much with that company. With my colleagues. With my team. With my desk. (ok maybe the desk part was overboard) Thank you RSP!

I've got elective on the first day of school. Butterflies... =)

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home