SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Friday, June 10, 2005

Fuck.

What superb timing. Just when everything was going so well...

Yesterday at training, was having 15 a side trial match. Was playing Stand-off, which was my dream position. What do you know... I missed my first tackle. I missed my first kick. And if that wasn't bad enough. I tackled and broke my little pinky. The whole think was twisted in an unnatural angle. Damn!! Freaky. Haha. And dumb me thought it was just like... dislocation lah, so I twisted it back and went for a 2nd tackle. Haha!! You tell me, DUMB OR WHAT!? So I think the 2nd tackle made it even worse, it twisted again. And again, I still thought it was dislocation. I asked coach to take me out of the game and went to tape it up real tight (SMART ASS! more on that later) Spent the rest of training watching them play while i writh in pain. Taught the new guys how to pass, stay behind the ball carrier etc. Then they had some basic drills, which I "SMARTLY" joined in. Man... just recieving the ball from a pass jerks the thing and it hurts!

After training, quickly packed and left to meet my parents so that I could get an x ray. Yeah, that means I didn't change out of my rugby attire. Haha, another SMART move eh? So I was at TTS hospital A&E dept shivering like hell cos my shirt was still wet. Brrrr... Oh I waited a grand total of 2 1/2 hours just to get my finger supported and bandaged. So much for effeciency huh?

First, the x ray. Cos I SMARTLY taped my little finger to my ring finger for support, when the nurse asked me to put my hand straight, i couldn't. And cos I taped it so tight, she couldn't remove it. So in the end, she managed only to cut off the tape binding my ring finger to my pinky. (my pinky was taped too) The x ray showed a spilt above the last joint of the pinky. Eewww... sick.

After that, went to see the doctor. Haha, damn funny lah, he kept typing "left little finger" when it was actually the right. Had to keep reminding him. But he was a nice guy lah. Then had my finger supported and bandaged. The nurse also damn funny, kept saying in chinese "OMG, who wrapped your finger?" Haha, pai seh to say I did it lah. =P

Now... how? I can do shit with my right hand now. Do you know how long it took me to type till this point??? Haha. Left hand typing lor! And SMS is even worse. But the WORST thing is, I cant write and sketch properly!! Die die die! Last night they asked me to sign on the medical papers, I couldn't even write properly lah. How??? Submission next week lah HOW!?

Oh, and I can't take part in the Lion Reds Touch Tournament now... SIAN!! FUCK!! Arrr... Well, at least I got into the first team as Out-Centre. But aiya... got into first team then sidelined with injury, as good as not getting in right? ARRRGH screwed!!!

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home