I want a life.
Is this how my final year's gonna be? Sleepless nights and miserable attendance? Frankly I lost the drive to wake up for morning classes. Needless to say, my attendance suck. Haaaaaa... hopefully I don't get downgraded. Oh mannn... why... tell me WHY in the BLUE HELL did I choose this course!?
Ok I'm done bitching.
I wanna play volleyball. Bring Ryan back from Thailand. Lets go trash some again.
I miss badminton too... =(
I want to smash/drop/net/fake lalalaa
My racquet is collecting DUST
I need to USE IT
It's calling out to me
"SHAWN... USE MEEE!!!"
The rugby ball's saying
"YOU WANNA KICK. CMON KICK ME!!!"
The basketball's saying
"YOUR HANDS ARE ITCHING. GO SHOOT SOME HOOPS!!!"
The boots are pleading
"USE ME... RUBGY, SOCCER, ANYTHING!!!"
Oh that reminds me. Gotta get new boots =X
Adidas. I want Adidas boots! Like my very first pair of boots. Adidas Rocks! But Puma's not far behind. Ironic eh, since both brands are by BROTHERS. Adi Dassler and his bro. I so wanna get an Adidas Mi Design. But it's farking expensive. OMG... It's ok, I've got a pair of Pumas to fall back on. =D
I wanna do something other than this something that is nothing that is driving me crazy cos its crazy and it makes my eyes go hazy ARRRRRRGH...
I think I've reached the zenith, I can go up no more. My head's gonna burst. JC3!! 30th September!! LOOK FORWARD TO IT YOU ASSHOLE!! (okok don't need to shout...)
Now you know why I need a life.
I'm not okay (I promise!)
shyz-0-logy
Is this how my final year's gonna be? Sleepless nights and miserable attendance? Frankly I lost the drive to wake up for morning classes. Needless to say, my attendance suck. Haaaaaa... hopefully I don't get downgraded. Oh mannn... why... tell me WHY in the BLUE HELL did I choose this course!?
Ok I'm done bitching.
I wanna play volleyball. Bring Ryan back from Thailand. Lets go trash some again.
I miss badminton too... =(
I want to smash/drop/net/fake lalalaa
My racquet is collecting DUST
I need to USE IT
It's calling out to me
"SHAWN... USE MEEE!!!"
The rugby ball's saying
"YOU WANNA KICK. CMON KICK ME!!!"
The basketball's saying
"YOUR HANDS ARE ITCHING. GO SHOOT SOME HOOPS!!!"
The boots are pleading
"USE ME... RUBGY, SOCCER, ANYTHING!!!"
Oh that reminds me. Gotta get new boots =X
Adidas. I want Adidas boots! Like my very first pair of boots. Adidas Rocks! But Puma's not far behind. Ironic eh, since both brands are by BROTHERS. Adi Dassler and his bro. I so wanna get an Adidas Mi Design. But it's farking expensive. OMG... It's ok, I've got a pair of Pumas to fall back on. =D
I wanna do something other than this something that is nothing that is driving me crazy cos its crazy and it makes my eyes go hazy ARRRRRRGH...
I think I've reached the zenith, I can go up no more. My head's gonna burst. JC3!! 30th September!! LOOK FORWARD TO IT YOU ASSHOLE!! (okok don't need to shout...)
Now you know why I need a life.
I'm not okay (I promise!)
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home