Helena - My Chemical Romance
Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you know
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
From every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight
What's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight
Came a time
When every star fall brought you to tears again
We are the very hurt you sold
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
From every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight
What's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight
Well if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
do we deserve(2X)
To leave the earth
And meet again when both our cars collide
What's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight
Well if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight
(I love this song......)
shyz-0-logy
Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you know
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
From every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight
What's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight
Came a time
When every star fall brought you to tears again
We are the very hurt you sold
And what's the worst you take (worst you take)
From every heart you break (heart you break)
And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well I've been holding on tonight
What's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight
Well if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight
Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
do we deserve(2X)
To leave the earth
And meet again when both our cars collide
What's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight
Well if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long not goodnight
(I love this song......)
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home