Laugh and the world laughs with you.
The cash isn't as free flowing as I would have liked it to be, hence the desperate need for a job to finance the insane and absurdly reckless spending habit. Anyways, Kevin called and said he's got one doing flash games. So I'd design the characters + game concept and he'll make it reality. Then we'd split 50%/50%, which is cool cos at least I've got something to keep at. The pay isn't much but at least I'll have an excuse to draw up shit till 5am in the morning. Haha. I think my body clock is screwed, day starts at 1pm and ends at 5am...
Anyways, been a really gratifying week cos of all the meet-ups with friends from SP and SRS. Went for Sakae on Tuesday with the SP rugby guys. So there were only 5 of us. Jimmy, Chong, Hermann, Rui Song and me. The thing I like about Sakae is the buffet, cos they don't know what they're in for. Picture this, 5 ruggers going in knowing their impending days in NS would mean food deprivition, plus the fact that we eat alot... $13.90++ buffet? I Think we ate up close to $30 worth each. The hilarious thing was we kept ordering (cos we were at the end of the "conveyor belt" so food don't come as readily) till they actually ignored us. Must be wondering how much can these fat bastards eat. I mean it wasn't that bad, if your advertisement states that buffet is in effect from 3pm-6pm, we were there from 330pm so we actually gave you a 1/2 hour buffer. Imagine what will happen if we were there at 3 sharp.
So moving on from the food part, we were talking about our days in SP and GOD I feel so old. Year 1 was definitely the best. We were so bonded and united and there was absolutely no team politics whatsoever. All we cared about was coming down for training and busting our asses together. Even fitness sessions, bust our asses, throw up, get up, continue. The after training makan sessions, the Battlefield gatherings, the all night movies......
And then we grew up.
Was at Kevin's yesterday with YK. Basically slacking, hearing him on the guitar, playing on his PS2, and doing some of the designs for the game. Then met up with ZC and played pool after dinner. Is it just me or are Sec school friends just the best? I don't know why but there are none closer than me sec school mates. Sure, I've got great poly mates, and we're close cos we've endured shit together for 3 years. Haha. But somehow... I dunno... When holidays come around, everyone goes poof. Ok except DY, cos he's definitely still around. Haha! Next week Bandai uncle I PROMISE. I just realised how many of my friends actually has abbreviations for their names.
YK - Yew Kwang
ZC - Zhen Cong
DY - De Yang
CH - Cher Hao
etc etc.
Not that I call them that, its much easier when you're typing and hey, if I understand and you understand and it saves valuable letters when sending an sms, why not right? Hehe.
I'm not working...... Actually doodling and drawing some caricatures. Haha... just done VJ actually. Looks cute. LOL! Nono changed my mind, looks gay =P
Oh yeah VJ = Vincent Jachja.
Who should I draw next...
The cash isn't as free flowing as I would have liked it to be, hence the desperate need for a job to finance the insane and absurdly reckless spending habit. Anyways, Kevin called and said he's got one doing flash games. So I'd design the characters + game concept and he'll make it reality. Then we'd split 50%/50%, which is cool cos at least I've got something to keep at. The pay isn't much but at least I'll have an excuse to draw up shit till 5am in the morning. Haha. I think my body clock is screwed, day starts at 1pm and ends at 5am...
Anyways, been a really gratifying week cos of all the meet-ups with friends from SP and SRS. Went for Sakae on Tuesday with the SP rugby guys. So there were only 5 of us. Jimmy, Chong, Hermann, Rui Song and me. The thing I like about Sakae is the buffet, cos they don't know what they're in for. Picture this, 5 ruggers going in knowing their impending days in NS would mean food deprivition, plus the fact that we eat alot... $13.90++ buffet? I Think we ate up close to $30 worth each. The hilarious thing was we kept ordering (cos we were at the end of the "conveyor belt" so food don't come as readily) till they actually ignored us. Must be wondering how much can these fat bastards eat. I mean it wasn't that bad, if your advertisement states that buffet is in effect from 3pm-6pm, we were there from 330pm so we actually gave you a 1/2 hour buffer. Imagine what will happen if we were there at 3 sharp.
So moving on from the food part, we were talking about our days in SP and GOD I feel so old. Year 1 was definitely the best. We were so bonded and united and there was absolutely no team politics whatsoever. All we cared about was coming down for training and busting our asses together. Even fitness sessions, bust our asses, throw up, get up, continue. The after training makan sessions, the Battlefield gatherings, the all night movies......
And then we grew up.
Was at Kevin's yesterday with YK. Basically slacking, hearing him on the guitar, playing on his PS2, and doing some of the designs for the game. Then met up with ZC and played pool after dinner. Is it just me or are Sec school friends just the best? I don't know why but there are none closer than me sec school mates. Sure, I've got great poly mates, and we're close cos we've endured shit together for 3 years. Haha. But somehow... I dunno... When holidays come around, everyone goes poof. Ok except DY, cos he's definitely still around. Haha! Next week Bandai uncle I PROMISE. I just realised how many of my friends actually has abbreviations for their names.
YK - Yew Kwang
ZC - Zhen Cong
DY - De Yang
CH - Cher Hao
etc etc.
Not that I call them that, its much easier when you're typing and hey, if I understand and you understand and it saves valuable letters when sending an sms, why not right? Hehe.
I'm not working...... Actually doodling and drawing some caricatures. Haha... just done VJ actually. Looks cute. LOL! Nono changed my mind, looks gay =P
Oh yeah VJ = Vincent Jachja.
Who should I draw next...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home